trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy on HLN, I think a coroner, says Jodi probably stomped on Travis' lower legs from bruising/ also stab wounds to lower legs...possibly after first stabbing him in shower to keep him submissive.

Was just thinking about how Jodi may be fake wearing glasses just for the trial. Of all the pictures that are out there with her and Travis and their vacation photos and stuff. Is there even 1 picture with her in glasses?

I dont recall any.

If she got an AZ drivers license, she'd have had to pass the vision test. That tests farsightedness, which is what Jodi's current glasses are supposed to correct.

I think the judge is going to insist upon it. I bet she threatens JA that she will be set up in another location with a video monitor to watch the proceedings from a bed, just to get things back on track. I hope so anyway.

images (2).jpg
This bed is open!

Likewise, my doctor doesn't think it's migraines because Excedrin contains caffeine, so he thinks it's caffeine withdrawal, but I don't have caffeine everyday and my symptoms do fit migraines, they are that bad that my head feels like it wants to explode and I can't tolerate any light or noise. And I barf, which helps relieve the pain. My triggers are: hormones, barometric changes in the weather/cold, and not eating enough carbos.

I'm not a doctor, but you shouldn't vomit from caffeine withdrawal! Sounds like a migraine! When I throw up, it makes the pain subside for a little while.

If we're casting Juan Martinez, I'd have to vote for Al Pacino. We do want intensity, you know.

okay, I am by no means compassionate or a fan of JA. And I agree, many get up and get on with the day to day. But some women, due to other female issues, experience heavy flow, to the point where staying in close proximity to the rest room is a necessity. I am wondering if she either has menstrual migraines as suggested by other members or if perhaps, just perhaps, migraine might be a euphemism for heavy period.

Regardless, I agree with your point that whatever the issue, if its a genuine one, then the court should be made aware and should find a way to work around that issue via CCTV or medicating her prior to the next "episode" or supplying her with whatever female products might be needed and frequent bathroom breaks to deal with the problem.

Sorry to take things to the bathroom mods, but I am not joking, I think if that is the problem it should be addressed in such a way as to impede trial progressing as little as possible.

Okay. I will concede your point , especially because I respect you and your posts.

I know it's TMI, but I could suck it up thru a migraine and HAVE on too many occasions, both with (ineffective) meds and without.

But...... A heavy flow is quite simply something that requires bathroom attention and there is no civilized fix for that. I personally have suffered my whole post-adolescent life with super heavy periods and on my first couple of days, cannot even sleep more than two hours at a time. Sorry to be gross. :blushing:

So if she is having a heavy flow (sorry again) as you present as a possibility, then yes, it would be very hard to remain in court with no bathroom breaks.

In fact, the older I get, if I can't have a potty break very couple of hours, it's not so good. We old ladies take our bladders VERY seriously! :blushing:

Again, I do think she is a big ole faker and lying to postpone the sinking of the ship, but I do agree you have a valid point.

If she got an AZ drivers license, she'd have had to pass the vision test. That tests farsightedness, which is what Jodi's current glasses are supposed to correct.

I don't think she ever got an AZ driver's license...
Her CA license had her address as a PO box?

That was new to me!

BBM
SPOT ON!
I do not know how *normal* they are but I think they are intelligent and serious about their duty. Like US!

Thanks was not enough.

I have a question. Is today the first day that we saw makeup on her eyes today? They were very made up as far as the black and grey and mascara where did she get that!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Well, I have given up ever being called back for Dr Drew! This is the 3rd time they have called me to be on the show and then they always run out of time! UGH!! Ow well, guess Drew doesn't like to hear from REAL people....

I just watched a portion of the Dr Drew show, Katie was on and said there was nothing wrong with Jodi today, the green shirt made her look pale, but otherwise she was fine..... had her head in her coloring book all day as usual, not something you do when you have a migraine, methinks...

Nope. Not one (not even in her childhood). Although she could have had contacts and she would not be allowed them in jail - and would have to have medicaid glasses. I don't think she needs glasses. She does have a lazy eye and that's why I assumed she was wearing corrective lenses (to strengthen the ocular muscles to steer the eyeball straight).

She's borrowing glasses or her attorneys are giving them to her to wear. It's been done in the past. If you notice, Jodi doesn't have glasses on in TV interviews either (why? Because she wants to be "pretty" and she can see just fine).

Thanks for replying.

I know the jury may never know this but to me these are the types of things that help me know that Jodi was lying on the stand.

We are supposed to decide based on the totality of her testimony whether we believe what she is saying. So, I would realize she is probably fake wearing glasses and also purposely sitting low in her chair with the purpose to deceive.

So, if she is deceiving with her height, wearing glasses, etc., then that helps me realize she is probably also deceiving on a lot of her questionble testimony about the alleged pedophile instances, and a lot of other things.

I don't have a video clip but here is a picture. :seeya:

attachment.php

:great: I am glad to see Mr. Martinez SMILING ... he deserves a break :great:

:great: And the Judge also ... Finally, I think the shenanigans of the DT is taking a toll on Judge as well -- this showed last week when ALV was on the stand and today when they came back from the lunch break -- judge was peev'd !

:moo:

Anyone watching HLN after dark?

They are killing Travis again- AWFUL. "Did Jodi torture Travis"

I have a question. Is today the first day that we saw makeup on her eyes today? They were very made up as far as the black and grey and mascara where did she get that!

They can buy limited cosmetics through the prison commissary.

I noticed she had eye make-up on yesterday, I thought she was competing with the pretty doctor.

I noticed the heavy makeup today too! Good question!

I think the judge is going to insist upon it. I bet she threatens JA that she will be set up in another location with a video monitor to watch the proceedings from a bed, just to get things back on track. I hope so anyway.

That would be fabulous!

Personally I'd be fine seeing Arias wheeled in on a hospital bed with a teddy bear and sippy cup....:twocents::twocents::twocents:

No doubt! She will have to back off of her claim that Lenore Walker no longer uses her own 6-point process and that DD was correct.

I don't think she has any graceful way to back down. My guess is she will ignore it and hope the jury does too with the afternoon dismissal. However I am sure JM will not! Justice is coming !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member