trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because I have this somewhat bizarre passion to know where people are from...

Janeen Alice DeMarte
Hometown: El Paso, TX
High School: Austin
D.O.B.: 6/15/1980

Shout out to you Texas folks!

She's representing like its her business.

:rocker:

I am looking forward to the jury questions.. I don't think they will be at all snarky but will gt Dr. D to expand further on some of her conclusions. And I don't think DT will like the questions at all. MOO, of course

no jury questions in basket A/O yesterday. What's to question. JD makes everything so clear.

She's getting the questions the witness asked to see, and it sounds to me that JW says, "Let me getcha..." as she's rifling through the papers.

That's exactly what I heard too. "Let me getch you..." or "getcha".

so used to late starts I did not notice this one...:(

hope it ain't called off for today....

If the entire Defense is in Chambers makes me wonder if the B word WAS caught and if they are getting busted for it OR Arias is feeling ILL AGAIN and trying to stop court AGAIN. This judge needs to put the foot down with this Defense, they are the cause of this trial being over schedule and wasting taxpayers money. Enough is enough.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan, Flores and Dr. D are seated at their desk waiting for defense to come back from chambers. #JodiArias

It has been a month since she pulled the sick bit and I believe the month before that also.

Then give her a rag for her head and a bucket to barf in - I am so sick of the defense driving this trial.

Is this why the delay of 1:20 ? JW getting her mouth washed out with soap?

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

#JodiArias just came in and headed back to chambers as well.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Nurmi and Willmott just headed back to chambers. #JodiArias

OMG ... now what ?

:furious:

They are in chambers. I wonder why.

jodi is "sick" ?:facepalm:

seems to be a certain time of the month this happens,and if that is the case...DEAL WITH IT!

all us ladies out there do

Don't jinx it!

If they read here, it may give them an idea to use the "sick" excuse.

I do not here any name calling in the audio of JW seeking a document for Dr. D.

I believe she simply mumbles "you betcha"

Dr. Janeen DeMarte is a maestro. She has a self-possession & composure I've only seen in great pianists. The Team is out of their league.

As much as I dislike Willmott I think she said which or something like that. I think KC looked up because it did sound like witch or bit$$h. I don't think Willmott would do that in front of the jury.

+1

and I would love it if JW actually did say it

Juan, Flores and Dr. D are seated at their desk waiting for defense to come back from chambers. #JodiArias
ExpandReplyRetweetFavorite
5m
#JodiArias just came in and headed back to chambers as well.
Expand
6m
Nurmi and Willmott just headed back to chambers. #JodiArias

I have a wonderful family and some great friends and I know if I was doing this whole situation in regards to JW to myself, my family and friends would kindly with love let me know to stop. That is what good friends and family are really for. wow smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgentA