DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
very interesting!!

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1525505002005218

Abstract
The clinical presentation of borderline personality disorder (BPD) bears a striking resemblance to the behavioral alterations associated with temporal lobe epilepsy. Using the Limbic System Checklist-33, we found that BPD subjects reported more symptoms associated with partial seizures than did control subjects. BPD patients also exhibited deficits on immediate and delayed recall of the Rey–Osterrieth Complex Figure and produced distorted drawings of the Rey Figure. Their degree of impairment correlated with their report of temporolimbic symptoms. Results are consistent with the proposal that temporolimbic dysfunction underlies the behavioral dyscontrol and affective dysregulation present in BPD.

And this from the wikipedia article

Hypergraphia is an overwhelming urge to write. It is not itself a disorder, but can be associated with temporal lobe changes in epilepsy, and hypomania and mania in the context of bipolar disorder.

Perhaps the two are connected...Temporal Lobe and Frontal Lobe two different things however ...

Yes I did. It was this one. Just before this, JSS held two papers in front of her mouth and made a joke to staple lady. JM was up at the stand as well, and I think he and staple lady replied to joke because JSS looked up. Obviously not a joke to be caught on camera. Shame!

Oh, y'all are killin' me now.....:floorlaugh:

Yes I did. It was this one. Just before this, JSS held two papers in front of her mouth and made a joke to staple lady. JM was up at the stand as well, and I think he and staple lady replied to joke because JSS looked up. Obviously not a joke to be caught on camera. Shame!

gauntlet !!!

Try this link, has about 24 minutes of interviews w/both parents individually by Flores: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1B68wSBfOw

Thanks about 13 mins in mom is talking about the 'friend who called her' about Jodi's issues, she uses 'he' and mom thought if they just 'got her up here where we could take care of her' I so think the friend was Travis, did she know any other males in Mesa? Her flatmates fiance? One of Travis' friends?

[video=youtube;99f6o62t0rg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99f6o62t0rg[/video]

Here's the link.

One thing I did notice was the little green monster looked completely alert and healthy, didn't she?

I thought so, toting her large stack of reading material.
But...will Willma be too sick to come to work tomorrow?

:eek:fftobed: Nighty-night sleuthers. Stay out of trouble. It's going to be a bad time to be timed out for the next few days. :seeya:

The judge told the jury to be back this morning, Thursday the 18th, at 9:30 am.

Then no court this Friday, the 19th, to also include no court for the following Monday, the 22nd.

So after today, then it'll be a four-day break. :seeya:

Ack. I am up late, 3rd time posting in 2 days, while trying to ween off obsessing over this case. As I’ve mentioned, I've only got this involved on WS with Kyron Horman’s case, and I was active there. I can’t stop watching this case, and am waiting for it to be over in due process, and pray for justice to prevail for Travis. I piped up for the first time after lurking for months yesterday.

Frustrated about the abrupt halt today, I went on croakerqueen123’s youtube. Somehow ended up on Day 25, Part 3.

[video=youtube;4O8Q2gXy_Y0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O8Q2gXy_Y0[/video]

Juan had established she left the camera by the bathtub (0:03:22), and then he asks if she was carrying the camera when she ran down the hallway, and her response is “not the first time I ran down the hallway” (0:04:26). At 0:11:01 we see Exhibit 163, a photo in the hallway.

Have I missed more blatant examination about the discrepancies here? I don’t recall Juan literally pointing out, “Hey, you just said you dropped the camera and it stayed there after he lunged at you, but this is a HALLWAY and Travis is obviously fatally bleeding,” in direct words, just dots to connect. Is that yet to come?

In the main picture used to show Jodi dragging Travis, I'd always thought the spot on the upper right was a pool of blood, didn’t see Travis' foot. But, I see it now. That perspective to me says that camera was on her, swinging from her on a strap, the entire time :/ Will this be point blank pointed out the the jurors, or just left to their note taking? Or do I need to rewatch more trial time? I have to listen on my earphones on my phone at work...

Again, up too late. Frustrated.

Found more on hypergraphia and BPD

Complex Partial Seizures and Borderline Personality Disorder

Wayne M. Dinn, Jonathan A. Marcinkiewicz, Catherine L. Harris, Richard C. Raynard

Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a chronic, debilitating syndrome which encompasses a broad spectrum of cognitive, behavioral and neurophysiological abnormalities. Characteristic clinical features include intense and labile affect, hyperirritability, inappropriate anger, recurrent suicidal behavioral, marked impulsivity and behavioral dyscontrol, transient paranoid ideation, volatile interpersonal relationships, and a noncohesive sense of self. The clinical presentation of the borderline syndrome bears a striking resemblance to classical descriptions of the behavioral alterations associated with complex partial seizures (i.e., the temporal lobe personality). Investigators maintained that an interictal (between seizures) behavioral syndrome, generated by recurrent episodes of temporal lobe seizure activity, and distinguished by labile/explosive emotionality, represented a discrete neuropsychiatric entity. Researchers suggested that recurrent complex partial seizures directly induce alterations in the electrophysiology of limbic structures generating a sensory-limbic hyperconnection syndrome. This interictal behavioral syndrome is characterized by an intensification of affective responses, irritability, impulsivity, paroxysmal rage followed by self-recriminations and intense guilt, interpersonal viscosity, hypergraphia, episodic psychoses, anxiety, depression, and dissociative states.

http://www.bu.edu/psych/charris/papers/clinical.html

Man if I was Nurmi I'd have gone down this road and tried to say she was a misdiagnosed BPD and really had seizures with episodic psychosis .. would have been more interesting anyway, and would have avoided the need to trash the victim.

I thought so, toting her large stack of reading material.
But...will Willma be too sick to come to work tomorrow?

What was that about? JA enters the courtroom via the Bailiff with about 8 large manila envelopes full of what plus her personal note pad on top. Plus her sweater underneath it all. The jury comes into the courtroom as her throat is trying to gurgle something up (obvious), then she coughs for attention.....

Ack. I am up late, 3rd time posting in 2 days, while trying to ween off obsessing over this case. As I’ve mentioned, I've only got this involved on WS with Kyron Horman’s case, and I was active there. I can’t stop watching this case, and am waiting for it to be over in due process, and pray for justice to prevail for Travis. I piped up for the first time after lurking for months yesterday.

Frustrated about the abrupt halt today, I went on croakerqueen123’s youtube. Somehow ended up on Day 25, Part 3.

Juan had established she left the camera by the bathtub (0:03:22), and then he asks if she was carrying the camera when she ran down the hallway, and her response is “not the first time I ran down the hallway” (0:04:26). At 0:11:01 we see Exhibit 163, a photo in the hallway.

Have I missed more blatant examination about the discrepancies here? I don’t recall Juan literally pointing out, “Hey, you just said you dropped the camera and it stayed there after he lunged at you, but this is a HALLWAY and Travis is obviously fatally bleeding,” in direct words, just dots to connect. Is that yet to come?

In the main picture used to show Jodi dragging Travis, I'd always thought the spot on the upper right was a pool of blood, didn’t see Travis' foot. But, I see it now. That perspective to me says that camera was on her, swinging from her on a strap, the entire time :/ Will this be point blank pointed out the the jurors, or just left to their note taking? Or do I need to rewatch more trial time? I have to listen on my earphones on my phone at work...

BBM

The camera strap was found in the camera case unused. It was a new camera.

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 25 - Part 3 - YouTube

If the only way you can listen, Didion Fan, is by stealth headphones, you need to do it. We will get Justice for Travis and we need you to be here. And we need you here talking about it, OK? :seeya:

What was that about? JA enters the courtroom via the Bailiff with about 8 large manila envelopes full of what plus her personal note pad on top. Plus her sweater underneath it all. The jury comes into the courtroom as her throat is trying to gurgle something up (obvious), then she coughs for attention.....

Exactly right! For attention.

I don't know but what stood out for me was her claim that Jodi was "normal" in her view. Never witnessed any inappropriate behavior. I don't believe her. That or she is a lousy judge of character. She had to have witnessed something in all that time they spent together. IMO

BBM: When I heard her say that the old saying, "Birds of a feather flock together" immediately came to mind. JMO

BBM: When I heard her say that the old saying, "Birds of a feather flock together" immediately came to mind. JMO

Dani, I love your signature saying:

Jodi likes to "flip the bird" and "tweet". She "parrots" other peoples personalities and she thinks she sings like a "song bird". I wonder if she knows her "goose" is cooked?

:floorlaugh:

Thank you. If you look at JA at about the :50 mark you will see she's swallowing hard like she has to throw up or has just thrown up. Watch her neck muscles. I saw her doing something like that earlier today too. She stopped swallowing after the jury left... I don't believe she was sick but she knew JW was stumbling horribly. No wonder the judge & JM were laughing. Reading lips of JSS, it appears she said after the papers were moved from her face was she threw up... then ? blah blah blah. She found it a hoot and so did JM.

I see a loss for the DT & JA today.

If Walmart people are going to testify about the gas can, some of the questions will be like this and oh so boring....

-what type /Accounting system do you have? When did you purchase this and all the details of how it accurately accounts for each sale... Honestly, in a large company, human error still exists.

-was there any items returned that had not been entered into the current system due to confusion of some kind (newbie, delayed update to software, wrong item number on scan, theft, malfuction of software, etc...) Chit happens with inventories.

A solid video with the return would be needed to prove otherwise with no return reciept from either Walmart or JA but you have to go through 50 questions or more to prove a error...oh great. I can't watch this until June.

I think it is vital to have the actual witness from Walmart there. Just making the point is not enough. I think having a computer print out PROVING there was no return of the gas can is a major step towards premeditation. It PROVES that she looked the jury in the eyes and lied to them.

And that goes totally against the DT's theory, that she stopped lying after her 'new real story' came out.

I cannot imagine how the DT is going to cross the Walmart guy or the Gas Station in SLC guy. I can hear Wilmott now. Mr. Walmart Guy, have you checked the accuracy of your computers? Did you take a complete inventory? Mr. Gas Station Guy. Someone else could have purchased gas at the same time. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro