trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi knows her days are numbered, she's probably scared out of her mind and trying to postpone the inevitable. Here's to hoping JW finishes with DD today! Hopefully before the afternoon recess.

I'm one of the people that wants JM to calls the Walmart and Tesoro witnesses. Because Jodi would not admit at all that she had that gas can with her. I need JM to prove to the jury that he wasn't bluffing.

Yes! It is crucial to the State's case of premeditation.

Dr. Demarte testified she went over JA's medical history with her. I wonder if JA told her at that time that she gets migraines?

Expect JA to be hospitalized before the end of this trial. She's obviously chosen not to eat well, has lost weight, and IMO this is a tactic on her part to get to the hospital and put this trial on hold for who knows how long. JA is manipulative, everyone knows it, and the only thing she can control right now is whether or not she makes herself sick.

Boy, I'm thinking if it got to that, the judge would order she could watch the proceedings via video, and that would seem justified given how far we are into it.

I'm quite sure it's constitutional no matter what blabber Nurmi would whine. Perhaps then we'd get this done!!!:twocents:

I believe I heard Dr Demarte testify yesterday she had talked to ALV the night before - anyone know why she would have talked to her?

just went back and watched yesterdays events.....JA starts feeling her face at the time JW is trying to get in what ever it was that Dr. Samuels never turned over to Dr. D.....the judge calls morning recess, Nurmi leans over and whispers to JA after jury leaves...yep....it was all planned...

I believe I heard Dr Demarte testify yesterday she had talked to ALV the night before - anyone know why she would have talked to her?

Someone else asked this also. I thought she said they'd never met?? Hmmm...

Good morning, all. New poster here (but long time lurker...). I am sorry if this topic has already been discussed as I am behind in my reading. I didn't get the chance to watch yesterday's proceedings until later last night, but does anyone else find it odd that Ms Willmott went on and on about copyright and not wanting the public to know what questions were on that test, but yet she put it up on the projector for all to see? Off to work now, I hope you all have a Juanderful day!

I remember commenting on hearing this too but I haven't gone back to listen.. It doesn't seem reasonable they would have spoken the day before though?! Idunno!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Boy, I'm thinking if it got to that, the judge would order she could watch the proceedings via video, and that would seem justified given how far we are into it.

I'm quite sure it's constitutional no matter what blabber Nurmi would whine. Perhaps then we'd get this done!!!:twocents:

I just put the question about video to one of the lawyers over in the legal thread.

JA is purposely making herself sick for 2 reasons: a) to avoid the inevitable and b) to garner sympathy from the jury.

I didn't believe it until I saw this link. Sounds like it to me! And JA and KN both look up/react right after she says it. :twocents:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&feature=iv&src_vid=En7UIKNzwg4&v=G1zP8WS3Lfc

I couldn't be sure at the speed she said it, so I extracted the audio, and edited it with Goldwave (GREAT audio program). I slowed it down and removed some of the hiss. She very DEFINITELY says "what a *advertiser censored*"! I tried to do a quick upload to photobucket so you can hear it yourself, but it doesn't support audio.

It's almost 5am and I'm still UP (I am SO grateful that video of the trial is available on youtube!), but later today I'll create a video for it and put it on youtube.

just went back and watched yesterdays events.....JA starts feeling her face at the time JW is trying to get in what ever it was that Dr. Samuels never turned over to Dr. D.....the judge calls morning recess, Nurmi leans over and whispers to JA after jury leaves...yep....it was all planned...

Absolutely planned, no doubt about it.:furious:

Just re-watching Dr. D now. The DT seems is trying to make something of Dr. D practicing while she was UNDER/SUPERVISED by another licensed psych, but isn't that what ALV STILL does?? She never got her license so what the heck!?!

:banghead:

I was happy that Dr. Demarte got the information out to the jury that JODI ADMITTED to her that she snuck and read the emails of Travis and went on his MySpace, WITHOUT his permission. That is the opposite of what Jodi told this jury that she did have permission, that they had traded passwords to establish trust between them.

She lied to the jury, straight faced.:furious::furious:
They can infer if she lied on one matter, she lied about ever being hit, and lied about ever seeing Travis with any photos, indeed that she lied about everything.

For every day that the Defense calls off court due to JA's migraines or whatever other fake illnesses she has the jury deliberations will be one hour shorter. That's my theory and I'm sticking with it. ;)
How far under an hour can they go? My guess on the other thread was an hour of deliberations with no further deductions. If we deduct for each faked illness then possibly the jury has already voted in their own minds and JA is already convicted but nobody knows yet. :great:

I remember commenting on hearing this too but I haven't gone back to listen.. It doesn't seem reasonable they would have spoken the day before though?! Idunno!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

She did not say she had spoken TO her. Jennifer was asking , remember when we spoke about her, and the witness answered yes. I don't think this witness would waste her time with ALV anymore than she'd interview a circus clown for kibitzing.

Just re-watching Dr. D now. The DT seems is trying to make something of Dr. D practicing while she was UNDER/SUPERVISED by another licensed psych, but isn't that what ALV STILL does?? She never got her license so what the heck!?!

:banghead:

ALV isn't a psychologist, she doesn't have her PhD. I think she's a licensed family counsellor or something similar.??

I agree the DT making an issue out of this was stupid. Dr. Demarte was practising for 9 years, despite not having her PhD earlier. The DT are desperate, hoping one juror will find Dr. Demarte less than credible.

For the record, I find JW to be a lousy attorney. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member