trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember this was Jodi's best friend at the time she got growing pot. If you look at the pictures this friend submitted to NGs show, Jodi was doing her single white female thing - dressing and acting like her BFF.

IMHO, it's still 4:20 all day, every day for this friend....just sayin'

you just described her perfectly. I now am seeing this person totally disassociated from reality - completely! The movie I thought of was "Crush". I really hate that BPD is in the news like it is. Seriously.

And BWS.

Random thought... What about Battered Men Syndrome?

I live in a small town in tennessee and one of my best friends works for the dv center here. She has folks ..men and women who call the police needing a protective order.

She has w written out several in the few months she has been there. Most were for women however 3 were for men.

She is affiliated with the shelter and I asked if the men ever need to have shelter. She said that as she knows there has never been a man that has has asked for shelter...this includes all the men that have been battered in the last many years. Like I stated she has only written 3 p.o's for men...there have been many others written for men thru the years in this little town.

I wondered too, as I just finished listening to today's testimony on youtube. JA is shown talking and standing while holding her large bundle of envelopes and papers, after the judge said an issue had come up. She looks like her regular self, no sign of any kind of distress. No idea where that came from.

I am re-listening to part 2 from today's testimony and Minnie Mouse seems even more shrill and unbearable. I want to hear again what she lied about concerning LW.

JW: Are you aware then with the updated research even LW is not using those six criteria anymore. Are you aware of that?

JD: Those six criteria include PTSD.

JW: Are you aware that LW doesn't even use those six criteria anymore?

JD: That seems inaccurate.

JW: So, you're not aware of that?

JD: That doesn't sound accurate.

Jodi Arias Trial Day 49 Part 2 - YouTube

One thing I did notice was the little green monster looked completely alert and healthy, didn't she?

I live in a small town in tennessee and one of my best friends works for the dv center here. She has folks ..men and women who call the police needing a protective order.

She has w written out several in the few months she has been there. Most were for women however 3 were for men.

She is affiliated with the shelter and I asked if the men ever need to have shelter. She said that as she knows there has never been a man that has has asked for shelter...this includes all the men that have been battered in the last many years. Like I stated she has only written 3 p.o's for men...there have been many others written for men thru the years in this little town.

I was just telling my DW last night about a time when I was about 13 years old working in the fields raking blueberries. We used to play gags on each other to pass the day quicker. One of the guys I was working near was in his early to mid 20s and one of the guys did something to his lunch box, I can't remember the details but the lunch box was in sad shape after the incident. I was shocked to see this 20's something year old man cry from fear of going home to his wife because she would beat him. It was sad yet funny at the time to see a grown man cry over such a gag and be afraid of his wife. Now that I am older and a bit wiser, I often worry about him and wonder what ever happened to him.

Adding Lenore would just be making this trial go on much longer. Juan has already proven his witness is capable, smart and extremely professional. She answers questions perfectly.

I am sure she has been challenged in the past by very sneaky and narcisitic folks in her line of work so she cant be rattled cause she is telling the truth. imo

Plus JW might use the opportunity to ask Lenore more about battering woman syndrome and all of that. :what:
Better to move on.

Just because it bothered me..correct me if I'm wrong, but JW tried to question why Dr. D didn't take into account JA's heightened "desirability" scale on the MCMI test. Dr. D said it was high, but wasn't high enough to be considered. The desirability scale in question is one of the scales that shows whether or not someone is LYING on the test. JA DID try to make herself more desireable when answering the questions.

Jodi got a 69 for PTSD and so didn't meet the clinical threshold, which is 75. JW was trying to say that Jodi was minimizing her symptoms so that's why she didn't score a 75 on that. Which is so funny for her to make an argument that Jodi is lying, when she prairie dogs objections lickety split if you so much as hint it on the stand. JW is so twisted.

This will be an easy fallacy for JM to expose. I can't believe she made such an amateurish mistake.

I can't believe it either - But why did she say it?! Did this witness intimidate her or is JW that desperate?

Jodi might really be sick, but she's cried WOLF! so many times it's hard to believe. She fired the first attorneys to act as her own attorney. Maybe Jodi's trying to set up a case for 'too ill to assist in her own defense'.

Focusing on this trial for the past 5 years is probably the longest Jodi's ever devoted to any phase of her life. She's bored. Too bad, Jodi, this is most likely the phase you'll be stuck in for the rest of your life.

Salinas is not considered Southern Ca.

I know. I live in Ventura County, but was born in San Francisco.

I was referring to Santa Maria, where she lived in her middle school years. Santa Maria is near Santa Barbara, and in 'northern' Southern California.

Jodi got a 69 for PTSD and so didn't meet the clinical threshold, which is 75. JW was trying to say that Jodi was minimizing her symptoms so that's why she didn't score a 75 on that. Which is so funny for her to make an argument that Jodi is lying, when she prairie dogs objections lickety split if you so much as hint it on the stand. JW is so twisted.

62 on Schitzoid, too, correct? I keep seeing that pop up when they show these scores! Even if it’s Mr. Dr. Sam’s test which, if I was a juror, I would find shifty at this point, any of these higher scores together are indicators to what we are finding from a more objective evaluation now....

I was just telling my DW last night about a time when I was about 13 years old working in the fields raking blueberries. We used to play gags on each other to pass the day quicker. One of the guys I was working near was in his early to mid 20s and one of the guys did something to his lunch box, I can't remember the details but the lunch box was in sad shape after the incident. I was shocked to see this 20's something year old man cry from fear of going home to his wife because she would beat him. It was sad yet funny at the time to see a grown man cry over such a gag and be afraid of his wife. Now that I am older and a bit wiser, I often worry about him and wonder what ever happened to him.

Yep - I used to sort carrots and pick strawberries, too. Those were tough times, huh, Boudreaux?

Sounded to me like Willmott was taken the word of her already discredited other professional witnesses.

That's exactly what I thought. Who else is more terrifyingly uninformed on this subject?:countsheep:

I can't believe it either - But why did she say it?! Did this witness intimidate her or is JW that desperate?

IMHO she just made an honest mistake of either trusting LaViolette's "interpretation" of that, or she misunderstood LaViolette's explanation of it. My guess would be the latter. That's purely speculation on my part, though.

It's kind of funny that Dr. Samuels criticized Mr. M for trying to talk psychology when he clearly thought (or wanted the jury to think) Juan didn't understand it. And Juan actually seemed to have a very good grasp on those things. As he does everything else. :D

And Mrs. Wilmott sat at the defense table smirking through Dr. Samuels' testimony and his personal digs at Mr. M, and then she makes this very big bumbling error with regards to that field.

This is why people shouldn't take joy in other people's mistakes. It could come back to bite them in the bottom. Especially on worldwide TV. One would think this is a lesson the defense team should have learned a long time ago.

That and NEVER underestimate Mr. M. ;)

I think so. Someone posted a great picture upthread with both the judge and Juan wearing big smiles. Something funny was shared but I don't know what it was.
Yes I did. It was this one. Just before this, JSS held two papers in front of her mouth and made a joke to staple lady. JM was up at the stand as well, and I think he and staple lady replied to joke because JSS looked up. Obviously not a joke to be caught on camera. Shame!

Attachments

• jssjm.jpg
    jssjm.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 39
Yes I did. It was this one. Just before this, JSS held two papers in front of her mouth and made a joke to staple lady. JSS didn't want the joke caught on camera.

Bwahhhhhhhh !!! You have a very awesome Avatar !!! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member