trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know who deleted the pictures? REALLY??? Gee there are pictures of his dead body being dragged. I guess he deleted them!!

I am at work and not able to watch. Did JM object???

I wish she would say there is the one picture that shows Travis with his neck cut and Jodi dragging him. I am sure he did not delete that picture.

I don't know if those photos were actually deleted. I don't think she knew they ever existed. i could be wrong though.

Seriously JW... you think TA deleted the picture of him laying on the ground bleeding? Deleted the one of his body being dragged? WTF??!?!?!?!?

I thought for a moment that they were going to claim a 2nd killer.....

Why is JW allowed to ask JD all this about cameras?

This is not her area of expertise.

I am wondering the same thing! She is not there to testify as a photography expert..not sure what JW is attempting to prove here but want to add that I think her demeanor is very unprofessional and will no doubt turn off the jury imo.

Seriously JW... you think TA deleted the picture of him laying on the ground bleeding? Deleted the one of his body being dragged? WTF??!?!?!?!?

He must not have liked how his hair looked in it. Asked her to stop dragging him for a minute so he could fix it. Then she could retake it. :furious:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Dr. D thinks that Willmott is using different language than she does as Willmott talks like a doctor about the hippocampus etc #JodiArias

:floorlaugh:

I think one could safely assume by the dragging photo that travis was not to worried about deleting the photos. Not sure why JW chose that lie of questioning.

Good gravy, Willmott needs to take the tone down about 5 notches, it's like nails on a chalkboard...I have now MUTED her. My nerves can't handle screech!

While at side bar WAT has camera on JA. It just hit me, she has now tried to fix her hair like Dr. D. She has the bangs brushed off to the side.

I genuinely believe the witness didn't watch this trial. First time.

^^^I agree . . .IIRC. . .Dr.DeMarte got the information that the deleted photos were retrieved from the camera in the washing machine from Det. Flores interrogation tapes, in addition to the police reports.

How is it possible that I am disliking Jennifer as MUCH as Jodi now?
JW is so smug that I'd like to schmack that smug right off her kisser!

Oh, Jenny, Jenny, Jenny.
Back to smirking when objections are sustained.

And this line of questioning takes her nowhere. If Travis took time to delete those photos, not only does JA's story go out the window, but it also took her less than 62 seconds to murder him.

hopefully JM will bring this up on his next go-around and end with "nuff said"

Ooooooh, camera man zeroed in on JA during this sidebar and she really looks . . . resigned. I think she knows, gig is up. Wow.

what she is asking is....was the photo of a dead bloody Travis being dragged taken or deleted before or after he allegedly attacked her? lol

*smh*

Ha, you can't make this stuff up.

JW: "When the hippocampus atrophies that's when you see memory issues in disease like...um, uh, well..."

i was honestly expecting DDM to actually help her out there with some examples.... that would have been funny. but don't know if that's proper behaviour.

Had to laugh at willmott nearly having an orgasm over the thought she had caught Dr D watching the trial!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?