trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When JW just said in her ever-increasing-screech "when someone is using the camera'...the word camera had extra screech to it and it was like nails on a chalkboard. I am wearing over the hear headphones. Ugh.

Why is JW asking DrD about specific details of the crime scene? She isn't the crime scene tech.

She's making a fool of herself even worse than yesterday - if that was possible. And it is. OMG..

Wilmott seems to be trying to establish that the witness is not a photographer.

1 for willmont.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am still perplexed as to Arias' new behavior. I see her look longingly at her crayons and erasers. But she resists them

It probably got back to the DT that many people were posting that she looked like a five-year-old coloring at a restaurant table.

JW discussing all the planning AFTER TA was killed. You can bet your bippy she doesn't want to get Dr. D's opinion on all the planning BEFORE the murderer killed him.

Wanna bet this opens the door for JM to get her opinions on that in redirect?

JW is winning a bit here but why does her voice have to get so high? It gives her game away!

I disagree. She is not winning anything... most of all, she is certainly not winning the hearts and minds of the jury. She needs to say " No further questions" and sit down.

WTF? How do WE know that the camera went through the washing machine but they don't? I mean, is this really in question???????????????

Oh brother. Dr. was supposed to do her own investigation of the murder scene? Okay...

Why would she follow up on if the memory card was destroyed or not she is not a camera expert?

I am loving Dr. D. She is just so cool, calm and collected:)
Someone must of said something to JW she a lot calmer..
Did you all see when she said good morning to Dr. D she just smiled at her..LMBO

Is it Dr. ds JOB to know the details of the camera and sd cards?

JA is looking rough today (despite clean hair and fresher clothes) She was either really sick or went sleepless IMO
ariasrough_zpsb11909a5.jpg

Don't think JA's sick, I think JA realizes it's 2 minutes to Midnight and the for Whom the Bell Tolls is playing in the background.

So we have another day of Jennifer trying to trip of the Doctor to say something she doesn't mean instead of dealing with the issue at hand. Her diagnosis of her client.

She is making a complete fool out of herself AGAIN.

She is practically putting the needle in her clients arm at this point.

JW is so blatent in her attempts to catch JD on "anything"--I'm waiting for her at some point to ask Janeen if she has ever picked her nose!

Obnoxious......there is no proof Travis jumped out of the shower and attacked "miss arias". Grrrr. I can't watch. It's too upsetting. Willmott is obnoxious.
Stay calm. It sounds like JW is trying to get JD to say Travis jumped out of the shower and deleted those photos AFTER he was pictured being drug back to the bathroom covered in blood. Maybe while Jodi was in her "fog" because otherwise her flooded hippocampus would have shut down the executive functions for HER to have been the one deleting them. :facepalm:

JW is reaching - is she suggesting Travis deleted photos when he was dead? That Jodi is a photographer is only because she was.
I take pictures, too - but would not consider myself a professional photographer, and even though I know a good deal about technology, I could not necessarily pick up any camera in the world and know how to delete - but I could probably figure it out if i had to - but probably not if I had just brutally killed someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048