trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Clancy is one of Travis' PPL friends. Jodi claimed that Clancy got drunk at a PPL event and was hanging all over Travis so she confronted her. The truth (as related by Clancy) was somewhat different.

Off to delete that post.

Lol... She is the woman Jodi cornered in the bathroom to tell her Travis and she were "official" &to back off. Clancey stumbled into Travis after having a few drinks one night.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I'm being redundant, but....Clancy is the friend of TA's that JA wanted to videotape (allegedly, according to JA) being "drunk" so she could humiliate her the next day.. JA was laughing about that prospect.

It was only after Travis helped Clancy that JA went ballistic and hid in the bathroom, crying, for well over 1/2 hour. The bathroom showdown had to have been on another day.

:sick::maddening:
Feb 14, 2007 email

sorry for the confusion

:floorlaugh: this is so ...so....
childlike...
what's the smilie VOMIT symbols? If I knew I would insert it here a few times...the words do not reflect an honest person, but a person who zeroes in on another in a time of weakness...

I thought Clancy was the girl that JA accosted in the bathroom after Travis helped Clancy?
Bingo. Interestingly enough, I took a ride to the dark side last night and visited JA's MySpace page. There are a couple of pictures from a PPL event (possibly that very one) with Jodi and Clancy together...standing next to each other with arms around waists. Must have been taken prior to the bathroom incident.

So..what's up with Willmott's constant guttural "humph" sounds today..I noticed it once when the judge sustained a state objection, and another after an answer from the witness....that is soooo RUDE! It sure doesn't give Wilmott any respect points...

Jodi looked like she'd been stabbed when DrD said she'd only seen "a couple of instances" where Travis invited Jodi over to his house.

Well, just gotta say I have been waiting for weeks, nooooooo make that months for the Walmart gas can witness!.

What if Nurmi is the one during cross asks the Walmart gas can witness "How did it make you feeeeeel when the defendant returned the gas can?"

What is going on here is...Wilmott asks a question of Dr. D.....does not like the answer she gets so tries for the next ten minutes to "unring the bell"

The first rule of lawyering is to never ask a question that you don't already know the answer you will get. JW is so far out of her league it's becoming embarrassing.

Jodi's childhood friend.

I think Clancy is the lady that JA cornered in the restroom after TA paid some attention to her when she had had a few drinks. Longtime friend of TA's.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 23s

Dr. D and the court reporter are chatting as we wait for counsel to come out of chambers. Wild is starving. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Counsel all headed back to chambers. Dr. D took the stand again. Valenator is making copppiiieessss. #JodiArias

Im behind you all..watching on HLN. I still am so impressed with Dr. D she is brillant, knowledgeable and prepared and so very intelligent.:woohoo: Ok but....wow doesnt it seem like they have Jodi sedated today?? Seems kinda drugged to me! Im sure she was warned not to color and doodle ect..but she seems to be on something today!!!

Transcript of letter from JA to TA shown in court today.

PAGE 1A

Subject*****
Date:Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:58:31 -800
To:travis.alexander@gmail.com
BCC:

Travis,
I'm sorry that the last few days have been so frustrating for you. I wish I could have offered you more consolation over the phone. I guess I was just at a little bit of a loss for words. And perhaps a little bit intimidated, not necessarily because of how angry you were, but because I wasn't sure how you would react to me trying to comfort you. I compare it to my own experiences, and I know that sometimes, I don;t want to hear it, I just want to yell and scream and vent (yes, I do so on rare occasions), and go through the motions until the situation plays itself out. Other times, I need comforting and to be told that everything is ok. I wasn't sure exactly what you were needing, so I just listened, and as the conversation evolved, my heart filled with compassion you.

However you already know the secret. I don't need to remind you. But you are so powerful, and you can turn this situation around at anytime. I found out, much to
PAGE 1B
house, which is quickly spreading like cancer throughout other areas of my finances, and probably his, too. And I don't want to focus on that, therefore, I haven't wanted to talk to Darryl lately. Maybe you don't need to know any of this, but I guess I'm just telling you so you know it hasn't been a great day for me either. But there is one cool part to that little story: After we hung up, I continued to cry to a few minutes. I was still in bed, still in my pajamas, feeling miserable and hopeless. And the suddenly a thought of you popped into my mind. It took me a second (really, only 1 second), and I ceased to cry, and I began to feel wonderful! I think I probably smiled! I remembered talking to you last night. I remembered your stirring voice. I remembered how freakin' lucky I am that you are in my life! I think that those thoughts are literally what motivated me to get out of bed this morning and face the day. And although it hasn't been the best day that I've had this week, it can only mean that it gets better from here! I've still got 4 more days left this week, and so do you!

If I had a magic wand and could change anything about today right now, I would use it to make your day brighter and 300% better. But just know that your problems and
Page 2
trials are making you better and stronger by the minute. It may be hard to imagine that (only because you are already so incredible!), but I can see it and I can envision it. Just keep breathing and keep stepping. We are human, we all falter. But everything is still perfect. Heavenly Father doesn't make mistakes. This world is our classroom, and we are the students. The people and situations we bring into our experience are like our teachers. Today's lesson has been difficult and was not fun! But the general idea is that once we learn the lessons inherent in the situation, we don't have to repeat them anymore! When you can find it in yourself to give thanks for the lessons, do it.

Ok, I'm go to go now before you start calling me Esther Hicks. I might otherwise take it as a compliment, but coming from you, I know it wouldn't be! :) And I hope this makes you feel better: Just remember that no matter how ugly it gets, I'm only a phone call away. I am ALWAYS here for you. YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!!! AND YOU ALWAYS WILL!
Happy Valentine's Day, Baby.
Jodi

Is it just me or does Jodi look lost and very sad today?

Would you get upset if I said I could care less what she looks like. When I saw pictures of her on NG a couple nights ago, JA looked like a happy young teenager. I caught myself beginning to think well, maybe she isn't as bad as I thought... Then I remembered how she butchered Travis and so, I really could care less if the Killer melts away sitting under the lights. Evil is as Evil does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics