trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so infuriating! :maddening: :pullhair:

I felt like ALV after Day One just looked lost up there on the stand. During sidebars she didn't know where to look. She looks at the jury, no one is looking back=awkward. She looks at JA, well, she's busted. She looks at the family, well no one is looking back with positive vibes. She looks at JA's family, inappropriate. So her eyes just kept sort of darting everywhere making her look very awkward and insecure. This witness is like the opposite, her gaze is focused and she displays a comfortable confidence on the stand, even during long sidebars.

Sleuth 5 had some funny comments about Dr D devouring JW with BBQ sauce.....good stuff

grrrrrr!!

DT: "let us do everything possible to trash Travis since he can't defend himself"
" NO you cannot talk of any evidence of things we know JA has done!

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

I see the Cup Toucher and Note Taker busy scribbling away on their legal pads as Juan continues his redirect. #JodiArias

this is true, but why is her hair very dry and frizzy, it should be styled much more professionally.

i think its the hi lites that make her hair look so dry. she should try a deeper brown

So ridiculous. He lets Wilmott drone for two flippin days with very little objections. Now sidebar every time JM opens his mouth.

I think the defense team may as well be sitting on a set of slinky's to east leg strain on their way back and forth to the bench. This cross and attitude will not help their client.

Bloody hell Jodi was even more of a nut job than we thought!!!!!!!!!!!

She stole is Mormon ring! The choose right ring???

I agree, I have to give JW credit for her nice outfit.

So trivial, I know, and I realize I am in the minority on this, but I do not care for most of JW's clothes and jewelry. She does always look neat and professional, but not my taste. Don't like the collars and necklines and don't care for the big necklaces.

Stalking ....

I thought they opened the door!!! IMO, the judge should allow this.

And think of all the leeway they gave the defense regarding the unsubstantiated nonsense spouted by Laviolette simply because she used various instances to form her opinion!!!

Didn't Dr D use the word accused? Why did JW say anything about no proof? The word accused does not mean she did it and there is proof.

At the very least, the jury is gonna know by the line of questioning and multiple objections that there is something bad and very stalker-ish that the defense doesn't want in.

Is it me....or does it look like JA has a French manicure herself?

Do they get those in Jail?

Are AZ taxpayers paying for that....LOL

People in Jail should have to *scrub* floors on their hands and Knees with a Hand-brush, IMHO....MOO

:jail:

Cross-eyed+CN+3,4,+6.jpg

Oh yeah I know what you mean and I agree. People with green eyes are just terrible, terrible people all around. I look at myself in the mirror and weep for humanity.

LOL. I have Green eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member