trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell Jodi was even more of a nut job than we thought!!!!!!!!!!!

She stole is Mormon ring! The choose right ring???

I thought I read it was an engagement ring he had purchased and never given anybody because he didn't propose or they broke up?....but no link, and I could be remembering wrong.

Did anyone get a screen shot of that exhibit Juan put up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought they opened the door!!! IMO, the judge should allow this.

And think of all the leeway they gave the defense regarding the unsubstantiated nonsense spouted by Laviolette simply because she used various instances to form her opinion!!!

I thought the door was opened a long time ago. I think Willmott's cross opened even more doors though

Love it! Years of experience does not make one an EXPERT! ALV!

Did Jodi steal his ring?

Apparently, Travis had once purchased an engagement ring for Deanna. But they never got engaged, and the ring went missing. He told some friends that he thought Jodi took it.

Bloody hell Jodi was even more of a nut job than we thought!!!!!!!!!!!

She stole is Mormon ring! The choose right ring???
Maybe she thought of it as a trophy she could keep. Like other trophy collectors we've heard about in scenarios like this one.

Great question about the State not grandfathering somebody in as an "expert" in DV just because they've been talking about Snow White for 35 years.

She stole a ring? Ugh I knew she was a pernicious, mincing little thief. Hope it was worth it. So refreshing to see a real expert after that maddening incompetence from ALV. Could you imagine demarte saying "well uh have ya seen When Harry Met Sally?" Good GOD it's scary that the jury was allowed to hear that garbage.

SHE DOES NOT HAVE BATTERED WOMAN'S SYNDROME! :gavel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members