trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also convinced she has a blog somewhere and her journals were a rouse. It just doesn't add up to me that she would keep hand written diaries in this tech age when she had a myspace, facebook and a blogger. I find it bizarro that she doesn't have some online type life that filled her voids.

Something about the journals are just way off. If you notice, they are written 2 different ways (she switched hands) - which indicates deception and change in thought process.

this is so premeditated that I cant believe this is her first murder. Yes she's sloppy but she's that arrogant. She doesn't care. But she put thought into this and kept her composure. I know she doesn't *feel* anything but there's more to it.

Meh, I don't put much stock in that. I am all up in the interwebz's grill, and I still keep hand-written journals like I have since college. That's about 150 years ago for you whippersnappers, lol.

I am not comfortable advertising my deepest thoughts in an arena that anyone can access.... Aaaand that I cannot destroy by tossing into a fireplace should I feel the need. The interwebz is forEVAH.

That said, JA's journals are pure crapola. Staged, faked, BS. I mean, IMHO.

JA's demeanor was so dramatically true to her very evil form later in the day today. She had a look of intense evil and utter refusal to face the facts and utter defiance when things were told in any way other than the story she has spun. Many here have said this before about how truly evil and scary she is and I saw more of it in her today. Sometimes she seems almost like a split personality.

OMG 413 in this thread this late....what is up......must check!,,,

article-2258479-16CAF59A000005DC-38_634x395.jpg

towelarias_0.jpg

I don't think there was bedding in the washing machine.

Anyone who thinks Dr. D. drank a lot of water has nothing on a witness from the Brad Cooper murder trial--a classmate of BC's was on the stand and he drank and crunched ice the entire time. He must have gone through a gallon of water in his hour on the stand. And when he wasn't drinking water he was noisily crunching ice in his mouth. Afterwards he practically ran out of the courtroom, in relief to be off the stand and probably to get to the men's room stat. He was painful to watch--I've never seen someone drink that much water in that short amount of time.

I have said that about 50 times in as many threads. lol

I think she put it down on the bed while she was rushing around and forgot about it. I think it was entangled in the sheets when she yanked the bedding from the bed and when she went back for it (who knows why ... maybe to remove the memory card she realized she'd forgotten) she couldn't find it and had no time left to do a thorough search.

She figured she'd deleted the photos and that would have to be good enough.

My understanding was that the sheets had been washed and were in the drier. I think that was something that was done prior to the murder not after the murder. The camera was in the washer with clothes & towels. I could be wrong but that is how I understood it.

I'm wondering if Samuels justified not redoing the test using a similar analogy and the juror picked upon it and we didn't. A sarcastic juror maybe?

I don't think so. He seemed to suggest the 'trauma is trauma' theory.

That has been my theory. Especially if a camera was stolen and everyone of his friends knew how much Jodi was into photography and stuff, they might think she had something to do with it. Plus I think she knew the camera was in the washer. She might've wanted it to look like whomever cleaned the sheets threw the camera in by accident (even though it was her purpose to damage it all along).

:moo:

That is exactly what has changed my belief from accidentally putting it in the washer to a deliberate act. She needed to make sure all the photos were deleted (or so she thought) and probably believed the wash cycle would finish off what she had started. If she had removed the camera from the house, I agree, she would be the first suspect as Travis' friends knew her as a photographer.

MOO

The DT is barking up the wrong tree with the scores on the tests IMO. Of course she'll have some anxiety, depression, and PTSD scores. She killed a man- overkilled a man- that in her mind she possibly had on a pedestal. She thought she got away with it and proceeded to rub it in everyone's face like a kid with the last piece of candy or the best doll. Going to the memorial, the letter, the flowers to grandma, and the online pic shrine, and visiting his home after, and calling the detective- were her saying to the world that she had him in the end. She got found out and living under that stress caused all of those factors. Also, she still lived with the fact that Travis did not want her. But the sick thing is that her anger on the chart was low. Because she released her rage. Thanks for proving premeditation, JW.

Did Travis take his clothes off before shower, throw on the floor and Jodi tried to clean the floor with his clothes? Or did Travis grab a shirt to try and stop the bleeding? anyone know?

I have PTSD from a terrible car wreck....if I see them on TV or hear about them it is a problem for me...Plane crashes...not so much...I hate that they happen but they don't send into flashbacks..JMO

But I think the correlation would be... if it was a car or a SUV...

I thought the only purpose of using PTSD was to explain her fog. For those of us (ahem!) who don't buy it.

I know! It would make more sense to me to have the fog descend juuuuuust as he was lunging and screaming at her and she was so scared, everything just went black.

AND JM has a good faith basis of putting the stolen ring into the court records.

I have heard about the missing ring many times before today. JMO

I had not, and at first assumed it was the CTR ring to which NG was referring....and I KNEW that was false since that ring was on the counter next to TA's wallet.

Afterwards, I just took the rest of the screeching with a giant salt lick.

article-2258479-16CAF59A000005DC-38_634x395.jpg

towelarias_0.jpg

I don't think there was bedding in the washing machine.

It wasn't. Towel (matching the one on his towel bar in the photos ... rust/orange color/salmon (lol)), t-shirt, socks, camera, etc. NO bedding.

Maybe it WASN'T Jodi's jealousy of another woman with Travis.

Maybe she thought Travis needed to die because he knew the truth about her and threatened to tell that would be a complete determent to the new life she had planned for herself.

Jodi had written a whole new plan as a righteous, pure, virginal Mormon. She saw entering the sanctity of the Temple as the new goal. Travis was the roadblock.

I don't deny Jodi could have deep feelings for someone, but the end was always a thing NOT a person. For instance, according to Jodi's own testimony, the house with DB was not to create a life with him, but a stepping stone to becoming a real estate investment mogul of some kind flipping houses.

BBM

I lean towards a similar motive. I think she wanted to kill him BEFORE CanCUn because she was afraid he was going to ' poison the well.' She worried that when he went there with ALL of the bigwigs of PPL, he would tell the truth about her, as he threatened to do.

And these PPL guys were her future targets. She could not have Travis telling them she was a cray-cray *advertiser censored* when she was husband hunting in that territory.

It was his communication style too. :rocker:

Every time I saw his face, all I could think about was him shouting, "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" in opening statements and knowing it was a complete lie and knowing said lie was told to cover up the murder of an innocent, precious little girl, disgusted me and I've never been able to see him any differently. It makes my skin crawl to see him to this day.

I have said that about 50 times in as many threads. lol

I think she put it down on the bed while she was rushing around and forgot about it. I think it was entangled in the sheets when she yanked the bedding from the bed and when she went back for it (who knows why ... maybe to remove the memory card she realized she'd forgotten) she couldn't find it and had no time left to do a thorough search.

She figured she'd deleted the photos and that would have to be good enough.

So did she delete all the shower photos? Nude photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict