trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, then we agree to disagree.

It's not really a matter of opinion. That is an innaccurate and dangerous lie that therapist is telling people. I am curious if that therapist is licensed.

Thanks to all the migraine talk , I had a doozy today. Sadly I was in chat when the GOOD drugs kicked in. I blame atthelake for making me goofy...

And I missed trial today!

Did it cause a confrontation with your parents calling the police and then you became secretive and think that your parents would snoop even when you were an adult?

I think calling police in their case was a bit strange. My Mother told me she would kill me or herself if she ever caught me smoking pot so I didn't smoke it but I grew plants 6 feet tall.

I was growing pot in the 9th grade...big deal.

It's not any one thing...it's everything together.

Do you kick dogs? Your mother? On and on and on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are so many inconsistencies that it's hard to hit them all and no ONE problem rises to that Perry Mason moment (except maybe the gas can...looking forward to that)

The earlier statement about Travis not owning a gun is important. Jodi wouldn't want to lie about anything that she didn't have to, especially if there was a chance that someone else knew about the gun. If he really did have a gun she would have been much better off mentioning it. Also, she left the camera because it was his and it wouldn't make sense for a random killer to steal it, so instead she just tried to "sterilize" it by deleting the photos. Leaving the gun behind would only be a problem if it could be tied to her, or her grandparents.

The contrast between how she handled those two items will be extremely important to any jurors that are paying attention.

And this is after the whole Ryan burns thing less than 24hours after she murdered him

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

And the phone call to Travis on her way to see Ryan where she leaves a message for Travis asking if he is interested in going to see OTHELLO.

Ok, I'll try again. No one addressed my concern on HLN After Dark, how no matter the topic there are at least two NG. I do not watch HLN AD but change to the channel to see the results. It concerns me immensely as the female defense like to point/shout out "hung jury." It only takes one to hang a jury and over and over night after night there is never a unanimous verdict. What say you? moo
:seeya:

The people that vote not guilty are getting a microphone stuck in their face and they know that. They want the facetime on tv.

I'm so glad Dr D made the point that the anger Travis expressed through those emails was always related to times when JA lied or had deceived him. Dr D sure put that into context. Makes Alyce look like a man-hater.

I agree. He didn't just go around calling JA names for fun. All of those names were after JA did something bad to Travis. Admittedly he didn't handle it well but at least he didn't shot her, stab her and slash her throat.

I was amazed at how much water she drank and held... No special potty breaks, no fumbling around looking for her records, no..,,i left it at home, no...oh I forgot my glasses for the 5th time.. Was refreshing!

Well, I'm impressed by that! I'm more like the lady in the "gotta go gotta go gotta go right now" commercials!:blushing:

Really like Jenine Driver. (a human lie detector)

I didn't know Jenine Driver is pregnant.
She's on DrDrew and stated she has a little boy inside.
Says if her children ever need a psychologist, she'd pick Dr. DeMarte.

Why is everyone on Janeen DeMarte like she has some sort of drinking problem?

If you watch Dr. Demarte closely, and let me tell you, I have (but, I digress...in my bunk), you will notice she pours a little bit of water into those fancy styrofoam cups and sips it.

At worst she's just using the cup and water carafe as a prop to give herself something to do, because I can't imagine answering Wilmott's questions-in-search-of-a-point is particularly engaging.

I mean, really, if one of your "data points" for criticism is that someone testifying (in Phoenix, go figure) is sipping too much water you 1. Have very little of relevance to say and, therefore 2. are probably Dr. Drew.

I recall someone mentioning that the courthouse is very dry and people are encouraged to bring water bottles. Either way, what difference does it make how much water she's drinking. Maybe she's nervous and has dry mouth. Why does it matter?

Good evening everyone!
:seeya:

Heard on JVM's show that JA exchanged phone numbers with another man while on the flight home from Travis' memorial service...then it cut to commercial before I heard who this man was.

So good to see Juan questioning Dr. DeMarte again though.

NG up next...

:D

Hello, Kitty! :) :seeya:

G'night all. Got a long weekend to discuss.

It's not any one thing...it's everything together.

Do you kick dogs? Your mother? On and on and on...

I agree. It is NOT normal to hit or kick your mother. 100% unacceptable. Honestly the pot is slightly strange so young, but the violence against her family dog and mother is shocking to me. ALV blew it off as normal but it's anything but normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite