trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT--I am a new member, and when I see how many of us on WS (and globally) who have given up our normal lives to follow Travis`s case, and have our hearts and souls relying on justice for Travis, I think of the WS members who followed the Caylee Anthony case in the same depth. I just wanted to give you a shout out. I now know what you all went through. Hugs.

Thank you!
:welcome4:

Why, why, why doesn't anyone ever say there is a high probability that camera ended up in the washer by accident? I have a feeling she had several articles in her hands to throw in the washer, and the camera was scooped up with them. I've thrown food scraps in the trash, and later on found I had accidentally thrown away a fork or spoon. And I wasn't under a fight or flight situation.

She may have, but do you really think she had such a fog that she lost track of the camera, AFTER she deleted those photos? Tossing the camera into the wash she figures well, if deleting those photos isn't enough, im sure to destroy it with hot water and bleach, if she would've taken the camera with her, she'd have another item to get rid of since it's TA's camera, if it were hers, she sure wouldn't have left without it.

Jodi left the camera behind because she ran out of time.

The roommates were due home and RB was expecting her.

I think she was taking a chance running it through the wash? Or maybe the jury thinks if she knew so much about cameras, why did she leave it behind as evidence?

I think the same, perhaps it was in the towels and she didn't know it, couldn't find it,but ran out of time. If she then realized figured it would be ruined?

I could see her destroying the camera. Where was the memory card at? I'm thinking he put those sheets in the washer after intercourse and when she went to throw it in there she (out of pure habit) put them in the dryer. I don't think we will ever find out what happened. Like all thrill killers, she's going to keep this going so she can relive and experience it but yet hold the key to keep people "desiring" to speak to her. notice how bad she wanted to hear about his family during her interrogation.

The reason she "can't remember" is because the stabbing was so excessive. It doesn't fit into her self-defense case. So, instead we have a series of escalating incidents of abuse, her inability to shake Travis from her life, her shooting him (accidentally) and then 'blacking out' due to being abused previously. It's a veritable jenga tower, and every piece has its place.

So she needs the jury to believe she can't remember.

So convenient. It's also used to avoid having to talk about the awful facts. They only talk about the "accidental" shooting which is less gruesome than what she actually did with the knife which clearly brings to mind "homicidal maniac" and similar terms. It avoids having to testify at all about those 29 stab wounds and slit throat. It allows them to minimize throughout the trial. Or at least they can try. I have no doubt JM will sufficiently impress upon the jury what actually happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I base my evaluation of her veracity on any topic using the Arias Truth Maxim:

Whatever Jodi Ann Arias avers, the opposite is true.

The Cretan Liar Paradox is usually a poser. It takes the form of a Cretan saying "All Cretans are liars". Of course, if all Cretans are liars, then he is lying, in which case he's telling the truth, but if he is telling the truth then all Cretans are not liars and therefore he's lying...And that goes around until your brain explodes like a rogue computer on Star Trek.

With Jodi Arias, if she says "I'm a liar" (which would imply the opposite is true), the proper response is "You're minimizing".

Exactly. She poured tiny amounts and took tiny sips. It's not like she had beer hat on or was sucking on a 40 or carried her Big Gulp to the stand while she testified.

She is a jock, old habits but now it's water ...not Gatoraide

Yes, they finally said it. One of the reasons Jodi dyed her hair cause she would look like Mimi, thanks Katie for saying it. It also gave her cover if Travis said "No to Cancun"...so she killed him.
Didn't Jodi get creeped out thinking Travis would think of Mimi? Or maybe, Travis did a huge no.no. ...said Mimi's name during ... Ahem.

Why, why, why doesn't anyone ever say there is a high probability that camera ended up in the washer by accident? I have a feeling she had several articles in her hands to throw in the washer, and the camera was scooped up with them. I've thrown food scraps in the trash, and later on found I had accidentally thrown away a fork or spoon. And I wasn't under a fight or flight situation.

I'm not sure why you are asking that. There have been tons of posters on here who believe it was an accident.

I don't. I think she deleted the "offending" photos one by one from the camera and then washed it, thinking it would destroy the memory chip. Too bad for her, it didn't.

But I think she didn't want to be in possession of Travis' camera for one moment outside his house, after the murder.

The only reason I followed the case was due to Caylee....

Headed back over there to light a candle in Wolfmoms thread...it is so sad that only three or four people in the entire world still go to that thread these days. So so sad that everyone has moved on yet I gain confidence that folks are spreading tbeir wings to do justice for other cases like here.

Anyway, for those from Caylee, ANJ etc...

Come back to light a candle for Caylee and perhaps a thread will be set up for Travis later that will have someone like Wolfmom in the Caylee thread.

The only reason why I watched the CA trial was because of Baez. :blushing: and to get some truth and justice for Caylee of course.

I was growing pot in the 9th grade...big deal.

Did it cause a confrontation with your parents calling the police and then you became secretive and think that your parents would snoop even when you were an adult?

Ack! She's been abandoned again! By her Defense Team.

Whoa thought it was a nightmare
Lord it was so true
They told me don't go walkin' slow
The devil's on the loose

Better run through the jungle
Whoa don't look back to see

source/author: John Fogerty

Love that song and so appropriate!

Question????

Was JW twisting things again today? She was trying to disprove JDM's contention that JA went directly from one boyfriend to the next. JW said that JA was single for 14 months between Matt McCartney and Darryl.

Is this true? If so, this is the first I've heard of it.

As for juror's questions, some good questions, and more importantly than the questions that were asked is the ones that weren't asked. There were no questions about memory. Also, no questions about battered women or an abusive relationship. Since the defense is built on JA being a battered woman and she can't testify as to what happened on June 4 because of her memory loss due to PTSD it seems like those jurors who did ask questions aren't buying whatever the defense is selling.

It's all good IMO.

I like the boyfriend to boyfriend that willmont was trying to say wasn't true...,

Then it comes out immediately after slaughtering Travis she's dry humping one guy...return from memorial service on the plane she meets & gets the number AND calls another guy.. ... Plans a camping trip with strange men she needs a gun for .....

No no pattern there! Eyeroll....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wanted to post that I "HAD" some of the concerns many of our posters are questioning regarding the Juror questions. I was really nervous when I first heard them.

I went back and listened to them ALL again with an open mind and found none of them to be "Pro Defense" but merely questions they wanted clarified by someone whom they trusted to give them a professional, intelligent, honest answer.

You may want to listen again if you are nervous, it really helps alot. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member