trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the camera could have also been bloody and needed a good washing

just like the floor and Travis' body did.. which Dr. D showed. Bet Arias also cleaned out under his finger nails: they did find an Arias hair with BULB and also defensive wounds on Travis (multiple on hands and 9 stab wounds in his BACK). I bet he fought for his life. The blood trail shows it.. (Dr. D even mentioned she cleaned blood off all surfaces she could like the floor.. but did not bother with the carpet...she was on a time constraint with roommates coming home:twocents:)

Durn blown margins again tonight and multiple replys to the one that is doing it. I usually try to tell the person, but so many responses, eeks... have we recently had a moderator guide folks on now to avoid, or proper response when this happens? As it looks like five posts now are blowing margins...eeeks!

Was not me! Sorry I blew off chat. I think I will live tough.

Dr samuels gave Jodi a test that was to be hand written and answered by her not answered by him. He filled it out and when he scored the test he came up with 3 different scores. Some said she had ptsd and some said like DR. D diagnose BPD. When the examiner fills out the test they can easily put answers down that help the person being examined to come up with the diagnosis to help their side of the case, thus rendering them BAISED!!!

You know, I think Jennifer posed that question to Dr D for a "gotcha" moment. If she had answered the question by saying the handwriting was RS's, then Dr D had been watching the trial on TV and that was a big no no. That fact only came out in the trial, so it would have been another mistrial motion. Is this grounds for a mistrial? I keep thinking something ALV did was along these lines, and as usual, JW wants to be like Juan.

I thought Dr. D did a great job, but I'm still truly stumped about why JM chose her.

Anyone have any ideas?

She only had her license for one year when she first interviewed JA. Like I said, I think she did a really great job and was very well prepared. What a difference to watch an organized an professional witness! Especially considering this was only her third time testifying!

Why would JM choose to hire her when he could have gotten almost anyone with much more experience though?

Hmmm... I wonder if he saw her testify in one of the other 2.

I thought she was very precise, unbiased and did the job she was supposed to do- evaluate. I liken her to a female Juan. It seems to me that she shows that she doesn't have any interest in the outcome of the trial. She just gave her evaluation of the situation and she did it with great poise and inteeligence.

I think Juan did himself good by picking her, even with her experience.:seeya:

It is trauma but not PTSD. Most adults know the difference between a tiger and a bear. So if you consciously make the decision to lie about the tiger attacking when it should be the bear, the test is invalid. Just like JA and premediation. The only trauma she suffered was not expecting TA to fight like he did and all the blood. She doesn't not suffer from PTSD beause you need a soul. She has none.

When I think about the "killing" being a "trauma" for her I can't help but to be reminded about the one of many statements she made during inter w/EF about the pics. She stated that she wanted to see them and said she guessed it was because of morbid curiosity, then during the trial she hid her face while peeking at the monitor while the autopsy photos were shown. I believe she believes she was justified & that he had it coming, so she took great pride in her handy work. "In my opinion this among other thigs indicate" BPD, as well as pshycopathic behavior & many others I'm sure. It's possible she may have done it again if she didn't get caught and "needed" to (in her mind). IMO She was/is deperate do marry a man who will be with her forever and becomes more desperate as she just continues to age. Again JMO but I do think she is that bad & very capable & have shown signs for many years. People have done worse including women :jail:

I am still on the fence about the camera. I think she was all in a panic. Things hadn't gone according to plan, there was this huge mess. She is cut, bleeding, there is DNA to be concerned with. She was so superior that she really did not plan for the cleanup involved in a non shower contained death. I think she could have in her panic simply mistakenly dropped the camera in.

Or maybe, she was concerned that people would instantly know it was missing from the scene and think photography - Jodi.

If the camera was purposefully put in the washer I feel it had her blood on it.

It's just about impossible to get blood and DNA off a camera just by wiping it down. Think about it,it would be next to impossible........throwing it into the washer with bleach.......that'll work.

The Cretan Liar Paradox is usually a poser. It takes the form of a Cretan saying "All Cretans are liars". Of course, if all Cretans are liars, then he is lying, in which case he's telling the truth, but if he is telling the truth then all Cretans are not liars and therefore he's lying...And that goes around until your brain explodes like a rogue computer on Star Trek.

With Jodi Arias, if she says "I'm a liar" (which would imply the opposite is true), the proper response is "You're minimizing".

I keep picturing Wallace Shawn in "The Princess Bride"......

"Fight or Flight with a flooded hippocampus"...I think it'd make for good lyrics. :giggle:

Do you kick dogs? Your mother?

I thought Jodi kicked her mother in 2008 but Dr. D acknowledged during cross today the kicking of Jodi's mother was when Jodi was basically a teenager?

Where did I get the idea she kicked her mother during a fight when her mother arrived in AZ to help her move back to Yreka?

Did you kick your mom when she found out?

My mom was cool about it when she busted me in high school. I had this elaborate grow system with 3 extension cords going under the carpet and the only visible plug came out from the carpet and directly into a socket.

One day, my mom was cleaning too good, and saw the plug behind the desk. She unplugged it and pulled on the cord and began to follow the cord as she wripped it out from under the carpet and all along the baseboard. By the time she hit the 3rd extension cord, she was in the closet and the cord led to a large zipped up suitcase. I can only imagine her horror when she unzipped the suitcase to find 3 mature female potted plants spilling out.

I knew I was a gonner when I came home that day and she had 1 fresh pot leaf on the kitchen table.

Long-story of dread and disappointment followed, but in the end, my parents and I had a great discussion about life goals and stuff. :rocker:

PTSD doesn't excuse the killing of TA. Fauxg doesn't excuse the killing. BPD doesn't excuse the killing of TA. There is nothing any of the experts testified to that is a valid defense for JA on why she killed T.A.

Further, Juan will be able to tell the jury during closing arguments that the burden to prove the killing was due to JA defending her own life was solely Jodi's and she failed to prove she had any reasonable fear of her life being in danger or that she used reasonable force to save her life.

It was a big fat ZILCH on all measures. Her life wasn't in danger, she preplanned and premeditated the murder, it was indeed murder in the first degree, and she is guilty.

< /game over >

I'm with you all the way on this. I don't believe there was any medical
category that she could be put in from the beginning.
She CHOSE to kill Travis because if she couldn't have him no one would.
End of story!!

I believe that too much has been put on BPD in this case and I feel
sorry for these people and hope it's just not one more thing in their
lives they worry about. Also I think that they are their own worse
enemy especially when they get to the point of cutting!!

To me Jodie was just one crazy woman who wanted something
she couldn't have and her rage and jealously grew! mmo

I like the boyfriend to boyfriend that willmont was trying to say wasn't true...,

Then it comes out immediately after slaughtering Travis she's dry humping one guy...return from memorial service on the plane she meets & gets the number AND calls another guy.. ... Plans a camping trip with strange men she needs a gun for .....

No no pattern there! Eyeroll....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I bet a check of Jodi's LDSlinkup account would show her actively trolling for men there too pre-post murder.

just like the floor and Travis' body did.. which Dr. D showed. Bet Arias also cleaned out under his finger nails: they did find an Arias hair with BULB and also defensive wounds on Travis (multiple on hands and 9 stab wounds in his BACK). I bet he fought for his life. The blood trail shows it.. (Dr. D even mentioned she cleaned blood off all surfaces she could like the floor.. but did not bother with the carpet...she was on a time constraint with roommates coming home:twocents:)

This sounds so logical to me.:rocker:

I think calling police in their case was a bit strange. My Mother told me she would kill me or herself if she ever caught me smoking pot so I didn't smoke it but I grew plants 6 feet tall.

I think calling the cops was a bit strange, over the top, too. I would not want to put my 14 yr old into 'the system' over something relatively minor, unless I was at the end of my rope. JMO

I have a question: Can the DT call Jodi on rebuttal? JW and JA seem to be gearing up for something, writing lots and lots of notes, so I am wondering, Are these notes to requestion JA at some point? Why else would they be writing all these notes?

Mitigation at the sentencing phase. They will try again to dispell what the prosecution has said....but then they also use something like the borderline personality disorder to say she isn't fully competent to avoid the death penalty.

Okay strangest question series of the day. Willmott asks DeMarte about TA saying he was in fear of stalking by JA and if she thought she should look into that farther. DD replies that she couldn't because TA was dead and JW asks so you can't interview a dead person to which DD, looking very confused, replies yes you can't speak to dead people. Not sure what JW was trying to accomplish with that line of questioning whatever it was...failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487