trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it was revealed on Nancy Grace tonight that although the ring belonged to Travis, it was not his PPL ring, it was actually an engagement ring he bought previously for another woman named Linda, who broke it off with him prior to PPL.
Do you mean Deanna, the woman he dated for six years?

I don't know why, but for some reason I felt compelled to re-watch the trial, day 3 when the ME was on. Once again, I am reminded how completely whacked this defedant is. She HAD to turn her head and LOOK (STARE) at EVERY picture of poor Travis. I didn't see any remorse, it seemed like she was trying very hard to make it look like she was crying, but there were no tears. For anyone that feels the slightest bit of compassion for this whack job, please watch this video., it shows how deeply evil to the core she is.

Ah, I only watch HLN as a comedy although I do really like Beth Karas.
JVM and her screaming at the camera then giving that ain't I something pose makes me laugh. Nancy Grace, she reminds me of a southern female version of Juan in a way. She's on a crusade for the victim. She also says what she thinks and cuts off the drivil coming out of the defense lawyers mouths, which to me, is hysterical. The rest
I don't watch much.

You're right, too many commercials but it's the only time I get to use the potty, walk the dog and act like I'm fixing dinner.

BBM: Not to mention her jumping forward toward the camera to be sure we all see her. :banghead: I record these shows so I can zip through most of her mouth, but it is funny to watch how animated she is in fast forward. :floorlaugh:

JVM and her screaming at the camera then giving that ain't I something pose makes me laugh. Nancy Grace, she reminds me of a southern female version of Juan in a way. She's on a crusade for the victim. She also says what she thinks and cuts off the drivil coming out of the defense lawyers mouths, which to me, is hysterical. The rest
I don't watch much.

You're right, too many commercials but it's the only time I get to use the potty, walk the dog and act like I'm fixing dinner.

Nancy reminds you of a "Southern Female Version of Juan"...Who is Juan? :facepalm:

True enough. I just get so mad at some of their comments.

I guess if I take it as a news comedy, I can :giggle:

I don't watch much.

I don't watch much.

Beth Karas is in a league of her own. Vinnie has turned into a carnival barker. Sad.

BBM ~ Me too! Want to come over? I can make us some popcorn.

It's funny you bring up Dr. Horn. I went to a meeting tonight and a guy there looked just like him. :D

I don't know why, but for some reason I felt compelled to re-watch the trial, day 3 when the ME was on. Once again, I am reminded how completely whacked this defedant is. She HAD to turn her head and LOOK (STARE) at EVERY picture of poor Travis. I didn't see any remorse, it seemed like she was trying very hard to make it look like she was crying, but there were no tears. For anyone that feels the slightest bit of compassion for this whack job, please watch this video., it shows how deeply evil to the core she is.

True enough. I just get so mad at some of their comments.

I guess if I take it as a news comedy, I can :giggle:

It's the only way I can stomach HLN - to view it as comedy. I'm almost forced to watch it since I sit with my elderly mom who can only watch it through HLN.

ETA: I do also like Vinny P but I don't like the After Dark show - what a stinkeroo!

Some reason, Chijojo??? Lol, maybe it's me.

I'm compelled on a daily basis to watch the Dr. H. testimony! :blushing:

To your post, I watched that, and she did, sickeningly, look at every photo while she pretended to hide her eyes. I had no words that day and still don't.

The if that is the case, she probably put it on her left ring finger and Travis tried to get it off her. The infamous finger injury?

Actually, it was revealed on Nancy Grace tonight that although the ring belonged to Travis, it was not his PPL ring, it was actually an engagement ring he bought previously for another woman named Linda, who broke it off with him prior to PPL.

BBM ~ Me too! Want to come over? I can make us some popcorn.

It's funny you bring up Dr. Horn. I went to a meeting tonight and a guy there looked just like him. :D

I loves popcorn! Thanks!

I re-watched the state's case in chief recently and I agree with your take on her behavior during Dr. Horn's testimony. We haven't seen her show any remorse--or display any genuine emotion--horror, regret, to name a few--about taking Travis's life. Whatever tears she managed to shed during the trial have only been for herself.

I think the Dr. Meant she converted so quickly just because he was a mormon.Most people do not jump into a person they just started dating religion,usually they might change once the relationship is getting serious like marrage talk.A boob job because a boyfriend said he liked bigger *advertiser censored*,not because she herself wanted them or thought she needed them.

And she ended a four year relationship, with someone she co-owned a home with, pretty much immediately, after just meetingTravis. And then changed her religion almost immediately too. Also, she walked away from that little boy whom she should have bonded with, seemingly w/out giving it much thought. I found that very odd.

Just noticed something interesting: normally I did not bother to look at JA when the camera was on her, but I did catch her pretending to yawn at one point when JW objected to Dr. JD saying Travis felt lied to and betrayed by JA. It's clear that JA just opened her mouth for one second and I can characterize it as immaturity. I also noticed her being hostile to Dr. JD. :twocents:
Boy, in that first shot of yours, that the worst "if looks could kill" shot I have seen of Jodi! That's scarier to me than the dead shark eyes...

The if that is the case, she probably put it on her left ring finger and Travis tried to get it off her. The infamous finger injury?

I need to know more about this ring. So when did it go "missing" (since we have an objection on "stolen") and did Travis ever see it again or find out for certain Jodi had taken it? What's the "context" about the ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo