trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to like Vinnie but now he's like a poorly scripted car salesman.

It's the only way I can stomach HLN - to view it as comedy. I'm almost forced to watch it since I sit with my elderly mom who can only watch it through HLN.

ETA: I do also like Vinny P but I don't like the After Dark show - what a stinkeroo!

Of all people for them to get rid of !!! The network is getting rid of Beth !!! She maybe said something conservative-type.....

Getting rid of Beth? she's the only one I could stand listening to. :(

I need to know more about this ring. So when did it go "missing" (since we have an objection on "stolen") and did Travis ever see it again or find out for certain Jodi had taken it? What's the "context" about the ring?

I believe she stold the ring that was meant for another woman.

Edit: Before She Murdered Him

Cracks me up that "The Expert" is the same age as the "Murderer". Killa from Manila
MOO
:rocker::drumroll::woohoo:

It's pathetic and brings me no joy, but Demarte isn't overjoyed by this either. As young as she is, she seems to be aware of the sickness and ugliness she faces.

I see your Bobby Sherman and am willing to throw in a David Cassidy as a lagniappe. :seeya:

A big tall glass of Michael Landon, too!

The thread, has The Defendant pegged.
( I never say her name)
<Spit.>
Y'all are fabulous, Absolutely.

Detective Florez...
ya know, I get renewed respect, and awe, as I think
what a high art the field of ......detectivity..has become.
The investigative programming so popular these days, salacious, relentless in their numbers, becomes numbing.
I've nic-named it, The Murder Channel.
Det. Florez during interviews.. very interesting to watch his different techniques, working his way inside the brain of a Cold,Ghoulish, Killer.

Mr. Martinez, Mr. Florez, shouting out a thank you from the masses.

I don't have cable (here at mom's packing her stuff) so I guess I'm missing all the good stuff. I sure don't miss NG....liked her in the beginning, but now I think she's a little too rude to her guests.

I believe she stold the ring that was meant for another woman.

Edit: Before She Murdered Him

"Objection. Stolen. Murder. May we approach?":facepalm:

I'm getting the hang of this defense thing, huh?

A big tall glass of Michael Landon, too!

The thread, has The Defendant pegged.
( I never say her name)
<Spit.>
Y'all are fabulous, Absolutely.

Detective Florez...
ya know, I get renewed respect, and awe, as I think
what a high art the field of ......detectivity..has become.
The investigative programming so popular these days, salacious, relentless in their numbers, becomes numbing.
I've nic-named it, The Murder Channel.
Det. Florez during interviews.. very interesting to watch his different techniques, working his way inside the brain of a Cold,Ghoulish, Killer.

Mr. Martinez, Mr. Florez, shouting out a thank you from the masses.

BBM

I'm with you - Michael Landon!

And she ended a four year relationship, with someone she co-owned a home with, pretty much immediately, after just meetingTravis. And then changed her religion almost immediately too. Also, she walked away from that little boy whom she should have bonded with, seemingly w/out giving it much thought. I found that very odd.
Great points about how easy it was for her to cut ties/change the rules in her relationship with Darryl. Thought it was interesting that he didn't want his face shown on camera while testifying and it seemed like he still had a soft spot for Jodi. Juan had to pull a few teeth to get him to remember details that had been discussed during pre-trial interviews.

Did you see Jodi shaking her head with Dr. D. was talking about the Christmas Tree and showing up unannounced?

I don't know why, but for some reason I felt compelled to re-watch the trial, day 3 when the ME was on. Once again, I am reminded how completely whacked this defedant is. She HAD to turn her head and LOOK (STARE) at EVERY picture of poor Travis. I didn't see any remorse, it seemed like she was trying very hard to make it look like she was crying, but there were no tears. For anyone that feels the slightest bit of compassion for this whack job, please watch this video., it shows how deeply evil to the core she is.

ITA, the way she would sneak peeks at the photos was so sick. She enjoyed seeing her handiwork.

No, please do not let yourself be defined by this woman we see in front of us.

Your foot is through the door, you're peeking out, you're seeking out relationships, and you are laying yourself bare in front of virtual strangers. You are not hiding behind a Christmas tree.

So many here have suffered, are suffering, have lived, lied, loved and lost. But, we are here sharing. We sense something in ourselves, and a need to share our intimacies, that puts us light years ahead of those who seek the shadows. Believe, and look forward, because those years will be the best of our lives.

I wish you healing and faith. Not in a higher order, just in yourself.

Thank you and I'm Jewish so no Xmas tress for me lol :)

It's pathetic and brings me no joy, but Demarte isn't overjoyed by this either. As young as she is, she seems to be aware of the sickness and ugliness she faces.

Demarte - she just killed the defense witnesses - Agree?

"Objection. Stolen. Murder. May we approach?":facepalm:

I'm getting the hang of this defense thing, huh?

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Sometimes when JSS says sustained to JW, I keep half expecting her to say stifle instead. lol

What is this about Jodi picking up men on the plane ride home from Travis' memorial?

And what is this about Jodi being on a plane? Did she bring fuel tankers with her to make the plane ride back cheaper?

Why didn't she rent a car and use the gas cans to make this long trip to Az for the memorial?

I'm assuming the content of the ring is in Travis' emails, journals, texts.

Dr. DeMarte read it somewhere. I wish we can see the writings too.

I need to know more about this ring. So when did it go "missing" (since we have an objection on "stolen") and did Travis ever see it again or find out for certain Jodi had taken it? What's the "context" about the ring?

Alyce LaViolette gave "patterns" and "context" a bad name, however Dr. DeMarte did an excellent job rehabbing them!

One of the problems of this trial is that lawyers and media have made a false comparison:

Alyce LaViolette is a marriage and family counselor.

Dr. Demarte is a psychologist. Dr. Samuels is a psychologist as well. They are both Ph.D.s but are not medical doctors.

But people seem to try to equate the females for some reason. Their professions are not the same, as Dr. Demarte pointed out early in her testimony.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Sometimes when JSS says sustained to JW, I keep half expecting her to say stifle instead. lol

After her objections and the overrules, JW always looks like someone else called bingo right before she could.

Maybe Travis talked about marriage early on until everyone warned him?

She got the boob job for a man?

BBM

I think Travis was very taken by her initially. She was very charming and very seductive and sexy. I think Travis was swept off his feet at first. Especially if his usual experience was with more modest and chaste women. At first he probably LOVED this exciting experience. And in the 'honeymoon' phase they probably did speak of marriage. I think he was sincere.

But Travis was very social with a wide circle of close friends. His friendships were very important to him. And she did not know how to ingratiate herself with them at all. Quite the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darla4