trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Jodi left the hair barrette in the cell today!

image.jpg

:floorlaugh: You guys crack me up. I can't watch HLN. :floorlaugh:

First off, too many commercials.
Second, so staged.

If I can't watch it live, i'd rather watch court on youtube.

I also missed Juan's only follow up question for DM and her answer. Why does she do that? HLN needs to remind them that they have this whole YOU WON'T MISS A THING schtick going and she is ruining that.

During the Jury questions today, when DD was answering questions about the camera, Jodi is mumbling something to JW. But, she has her eyes on the Jury box. Trying to see how each Juror is reacting to the question/answer? Trying to figure out which might have submitted the question? Which needs to go next?

She changed religions each time she changed boyfriends. Becoming Mormon was just a continuation of the pattern she had already established in every other relationship. I think this is a great illustration of the unstable self concept the doc was talking about -- Jodi does not have a firm personality, she does not stand for anything or have solid beliefs or convictions -- she becomes someone different with different beliefs and different demeanor and different values according to whoever she is romantically involved with.

Compare that to a normal person who might get interested in watching college football because their boyfriend is an enthusiast or quitting smoking because the new boyfriend has asthma .. those things are simply adjustments in behavior, not transformations into a different kind of person.
I agree. Her zero-to-60 conversion to Mormonism was one of the first things I learned about her, hence my initial opinion about the why. With all that's come out about her and the recurring patterns of behavior in her relationships, it's clear she is a shape-shifter.

Thank you. I just reflect about how I handled myself and was I too clingy and aloof? It's stuff like that. I know though that apologizing would open up doors I'm not sure they want to go down nor would I. I can say with certainty that I've always had feelings - remorse and guilt. I didn't feel remorse or guilt till I was 19 though and I can still recall exactly where I was and what had happened (I ran a red light lol). I never hurt animals but I abused drugs, I got into sex work for control / attention and the money - I had kids very young, I had some unhealthy relationships with famous people. I however knew boundaries as I'm a VERY reclusive person (more than what's healthy) and private. It caused a lot of fights because they were the limelight and I rather sit at home. I see my youngest son (who's 13) now being reclusive and other things that I did too. Which makes me question everything. I thought I became this way because of who my birth parents are and due to abandonment, insanity growing up in the spotlight and things like that. Maybe it's not that way. My birth parents were heroin addicts and my mom killed herself and my dad later killed himself. My dad went to prison because he said he killed my mom at first. I was very little and don't remember any of this, but I grew up in their shadow and it attracted their fans and psychos. I recoiled and hid, so i thought that I developed BPD because of this stuff. Maybe I had a genetic marker.. so much is unknown.

I will say that I lived fast, furious and with the intent to die at the same age as my parents (which was 20 and 21) but I'm in my 30's and still here. That means I'm sitting here with real reflection and caring about living now. I don't know if that makes any sense...

being borderline means I attract the really bad people too. I'm "different" and fragile but vivacious and mysterious. It attracts the wrong people and I'm back to being quiet and reclusive, suspicious of everyone's motive. I have real PTSD and I jump at every freaking noise, I rarely sleep out of fear of the dark and storms (currently it's flooding here so I'm not sleeping), that's how I knew Jodi doesn't have it. She didn't jump at noises in the interrogation room - where she should have been off the chart with her supposed anxiety. She also doesn't do drugs or self harm and that made it obvious that her ego is what rules her.

She just makes me weary of ever being open about what I have or why I may be a certain way, furthering how I'll recoil and not be social for awhile. She's now the face of BPD.

No, please do not let yourself be defined by this woman we see in front of us.

Your foot is through the door, you're peeking out, you're seeking out relationships, and you are laying yourself bare in front of virtual strangers. You are not hiding behind a Christmas tree.

So many here have suffered, are suffering, have lived, lied, loved and lost. But, we are here sharing. We sense something in ourselves, and a need to share our intimacies, that puts us light years ahead of those who seek the shadows. Believe, and look forward, because those years will be the best of our lives.

I wish you healing and faith. Not in a higher order, just in yourself.

I'm sick right now. I did not like those questions one bit even though she did a good job answering them. Hopefully hearing that Jodi stole from Travis and hid behind his Christmas tree gave that or those jurors pause. You really do have to look at patterns.

BPD is one thing in and of its self. JA is much more than that, she is also a psychopath such as Scott Peterson, Drew Peterson etc. There is a reason they didn't want Dr. D. to bring this up. Maybe the jury would think she was too mentally ill and needed to be sent to a state hospital and not to death row. JMO.

Why does Nancy Grace think that whatever she has to say is more important than what is being said in Court? I'm going to have to watch the last part on YouTube right here sometime between now and Tuesday.....

I know! HLN has finally gotten good about pausing and starting back up and a slight rewind so we miss nothing. Then big head NG comes along and ruins it. :furious:

I am not sure haven't seen it anywhere but comments.Travis was not talking marriage to her right away if at all.
She got the boob job when she was with Darryl Brewer. His ex-wife had one. Dr. D. also said she bought the same car as his ex, dyed her hair blonde and began dressing like her too.

She changed religions each time she changed boyfriends. Becoming Mormon was just a continuation of the pattern she had already established in every other relationship. I think this is a great illustration of the unstable self concept the doc was talking about -- Jodi does not have a firm personality, she does not stand for anything or have solid beliefs or convictions -- she becomes someone different with different beliefs and different demeanor and different values according to whoever she is romantically involved with.

Compare that to a normal person who might get interested in watching college football because their boyfriend is an enthusiast or quitting smoking because the new boyfriend has asthma .. those things are simply adjustments in behavior, not transformations into a different kind of person.

I love College Football - More Than NFL. Do not ever accuse college football women of not really liking it. War Eagle. I agree with Dr. D and how JA changed her religion for the sole purpose of being more attractive to other Mormons, especially TA (but she was open).....I'm Catholic and assuming JA was at one time.

There are probably countless situations where she has manipulated men. :furious:

Yeah, I so wanted to know what was going on with her manipulating the male staff at the Purple Plum! Did that ever come out?

I LOVE Dr Demarte but if she says the word "highlighted" one more time ima scream! :pullhair:

Second, so staged.

I sometimes record Dr. Drew so I can pick and choose what I want to watch; otherwise, it's live stream or YouTube for me as well.

Second, so staged.

Ah, I only watch HLN as a comedy although I do really like Beth Karas.
JVM and her screaming at the camera then giving that ain't I something pose makes me laugh. Nancy Grace, she reminds me of a southern female version of Juan in a way. She's on a crusade for the victim. She also says what she thinks and cuts off the drivil coming out of the defense lawyers mouths, which to me, is hysterical. The rest
I don't watch much.

You're right, too many commercials but it's the only time I get to use the potty, walk the dog and act like I'm fixing dinner.

The juror has a job to do right? They will make the right decision and we don't want an appeal.

Once Juan does his closing arguments, all the pieces will come together nicely and perfectly. :heartluv:

The questions were odd, but I think some of the older ones may not warm to her as much as to ALV. Dr. Samuels, lord only knows what the juror thinks of him.

I'm sick right now. I did not like those questions one bit even though she did a good job answering them. Hopefully hearing that Jodi stole from Travis and hid behind his Christmas tree gave that or those jurors pause. You really do have to look at patterns.

I know! HLN has finally gotten good about pausing and starting back up and a slight rewind so we miss nothing. Then big head NG comes along and ruins it. :furious:

We missed so much testimony because of NG, we will watch the last hour of today's testimony on YouTube. Y'all have a great weekend.

So it sunk in that Jodi possible stole Travis' PPL ring and ditched it with then gun, knife, and bloody clothes before the Hoover Dam.
Actually, it was revealed on Nancy Grace tonight that although the ring belonged to Travis, it was not his PPL ring, it was actually an engagement ring he bought previously for another woman named Linda, who broke it off with him prior to PPL.

Alyce LaViolette gave "patterns" and "context" a bad name, however Dr. DeMarte did an excellent job rehabbing them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV