trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cnnlive doesnt even have the ja trial as an event.... what gives

Well here's to whatever JM does that might leave the DEF. SPEECHLESS.

Blimey. Just made the second row... I hope. *makes note to bring cushion so she can see over tall people next time*

lol @ me yelling at the little boy in the commercial, telling him to get off my computer screen. RIGHT NOW!

Good Morning! What's the over under on how late we start?

Anyone watch Dr Drew last night? Interesting, he was talking about how much to blame parents when kids go wrong. I was thinking Jodi was long gone from home right about the age her issues began to surface. Her parents seemed to know little about what she was up to in those 10 years before the murder.

I'm sure it was a good riddance type deal.
My guess... if they had it to do all over again... The first time she hit her Mom... They would have DAUGHTER-BOARDED her.

Justice!

Morning All

Seems like forever since we have been all together.
Waiting for justice for TA and his family.

I'm more than ready to start watching the rebuttal!
watching_zps1a4cd1cc.gif

Blimey. Just made the second row... I hope. *makes note to bring cushion so she can see over tall people next time*

:floorlaugh:..you should have brought your bus driver - you could have sat on his lap :blushing: Congrats, by the way!
We can share popcorn....

Good morning everyone! Hope I'm not too late. My hippocampus flooded last night and I had to call a plumber.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 39s

Nurmi is here in a dark suit with dark tie. He continues to eye me as I type out his wardrobe. He looks like a blues brother. #JodiArias

Judge is hearing other cases still, now attorneys from #JodiArias trial are here yet. Loving my new laptop knooter desk! Mobile studio :)
Collapse

Retweet
Favorite

· 5 Retweets 9 favorites
17m
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

If you don't understand why or what I am saying, please visit the WATionary here: http://wildabouttrial.com/one_off/the-wationary-wilds-dictionary-for-the-jodi-arias-trial/ … #JodiArias

:seeya: Hi all!

Juander how today will get started in Arizona?

So glad I did my trial preparedness on Sunday making lasagna only to remember Monday morn it was a dark day lol

Continued strength for Travis's family.

Good morning...another glorious day in the San Francisco area. :)

Good Morning! What's the over under on how late we start?

Anyone watch Dr Drew last night? Interesting, he was talking about how much to blame parents when kids go wrong. I was thinking Jodi was long gone from home right about the age her issues began to surface. Her parents seemed to know little about what she was up to in those 10 years before the murder.

I'm sure it was a good riddance type deal.
My guess... if they had it so do all over again... The first time she hit her Mom... They would have DAUGHTER-BOARDED her.

Justice!

Good Day to All Watchers of Justice

I will take the over + 48 min. :floorlaugh:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Juan is right beside me talking to his next witness, explaining the swearing in process and where to go to get on the stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaehj