trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have all been patiently waiting for Juan to bring the boom down on Jodi during this rebuttal case, and our patience has been rewarded. This is a good day for the Alexander family.

However--not looking forward to more psychobabble from the defense team's witness, so even though I like that we are speedily moving it along, I am dreading the next phase.

I don't know if this is even the way things works but...
could the fact that the DT is being so brief with their questions be a sign that they were awarded the surrebuttal motion? If they get another crack at each person, maybe they are going to take time to prepare?

Just a reminder that Deanna has Napolean now. She obviously spoils him rotten. He's a pampered old man.

534937_493921247331701_329904293_n.jpg

Deanna.....This is the girl Jodi accused of stalking Travis. Hope JM and Deanna get to rip apart Pdi's lies.

Jodi seems quite confident sitting there even though she was just proved a LIAR by 3 people in a row. There must be some big lie coming up that she's anticipating... mixed with the sociopath in her I suppose.

While we wait: Following Dr. DeMarte's testimony, does anyone think that Jodi's mother/family were relieved to finally have an explanation for their daughter's erratic behaviors? I couldn't help thinking that they probably always wondered what was wrong with Jodi and that they know now how disturbed she really is. :moo:

BBM - "umbrella bangs" :lol:

4304881661_a4698400f3_m.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4026/4304881661_a4698400f3_m.jpg

my pug can do that....

So good I need to see it twice!!!! :rocker:

Photo of Jodi and Travis from June 2007[/QUOT

That's the first picture I have seen of the two of them where they look really happy. I could never have predicted the horrific outcome by simply looking at that picture. It's a good picture of the two of them.

Well my my my .... looks like the DT is not pleased their lies about Travis are going to get squashed by Deanna and are fighting like hell to keep her off the stand before the lunch break. Or are trying to keep him from calling her altogether.

Squuueeeeeeeee

I am so excited I am about to pee!

Here comes some explosive testimony, and the DT is not gonna like it.

What has the jury learned today?

She did buy a third gas can.
She kept the third gas can.
She filled the third gas can.

She lied to deflect premeditation.

She not only lied. She lied to the jury. Looked right at them and bold faced lied.

Why does JA look up when they are at side bar, but looks down when a witness is on the stand busting her for her lies. :waitasec:

BAH, none of my links are working. I've been to Wild, CNN (not showing it for some reason??), ABC15 says my computer will get a virus and AZ Central keeps freezing. I've googled to no avail. Anyone else have a different live link?

nope, just a guy with hopes precedent is not set for murderers to skate the charges by claiming fog and dragging their victim throught the gutter.

Given I'm new here, what is BBM?

BBM~ Chelsea Young.

DEANNA REID??? :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Jodi is having an anxiety/rage attack..lotsa deep breathing and she looks like a wild dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa