trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deanna had a life of her own Nurmi, something the defendant never seemed to have

Did you ever slash Linda's tires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did Deanna say that she dated Travis in 2001????? How old were they - 20 , 21.
What does that have to do with anything that happened 6/4/2008?

I am getting a headache.

It's so obvious when Jodi perceives someone as being "beneath" her...I really think Jodi actually thinks this...so psycho. HEY JODI YOU'RE IN JAIL, remember? She thinks of the world just like Demarte said - so childish, everything in terms of people's looks. And actually Deanna's features are prettier than Jodi's.

We've established she's not clingy. And this is supposed to be a bad thing?

Careful Nurmi...you are going off info from the same client who told you she returned that gas can to the same Walmart in Salinas after she thought about it while at the nearby Starbucks and decided to return it before she got her nails done...

Again I have to ask, what in the world does the DT not understand about friends w/benefits. That is all JA and TA were. Where in the world is Nurmi trying to go with this cross of Deanna?

Jodi and JW passing notes and smiling during Deanna's testimony is making me sick.
The DT needs to remind her there is a jury watching that has her life in their hands. She just doesn't get it and her lawyers don't seem to either.

I have been Arias free for 4 full days! I think I should get one of those AA tokens or something :) I needed a serious mental break from all of this insanity, I was getting very grumpy.

Anyway, now I'm back and just watching Part 1 from today.. my favorite line of the day so far when Travis' male friend (can't remember his name) is on the stand showing the video of Travis telling the hold up story. Juan says...

It appears there is "something" blonde-ish in his lap.

I seriously burst out laughing at my desk. Love it! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members