trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems simply amazed that two people, can decide together, and part ways, because each is going in a different direction with their lives. It can take place like that.

So Nurmi taking us on the scenic route to where we need to go with this questioning??

I feel like I'm behind a Sunday afternoon driver with their left turn signal on!!

OMG Nurmi....

I have better things to do

lickbutt1.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The two mean girls sitting at the table passing notes and whispering about Deanna make me want to reach through my screen and smack them. Like really hard. Like epic hard.

They are trying to get a jealous rise out of her like the defendant would have-NOT, and then proceed that Travis promises that if you have sex with him he will marry you, that's where he wants to go-imo. :moo:

What an *advertiser censored**hole. He is going to say that he wanted to marry Linda and not her. I believe it is rumored the engagement ring was for Linda??

IDK like look on Nurmi's face..

Oh wait that was a smile.. I've never seen that before lol! jmo

I'm lapsing into a coma....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He talked about marriage with a decent girl. Not anything like the JA.

I'm not getting what this has to do with the murder of Travis Alexander.

His entire point is that TA gave Linda an engagement ring in between the two times that Deanna and he were seeing each other.

moo

ok so? what is this about? to make JA seem more wifey for TA? I think not!!:(

I was gonna say something goofy, but........ I have to behave.

Did Jodi just smirk when Nurmi asked Deanna if Travis had ever asked her to marry him? :rolleyes:

Nurmi seems to want to be pushing Deanna to say Travis was upset when they broke up. Ain't happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper