trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
..... No matter where this goes,,,Nurmi is going to look bad...she's credible and lovely and there was no contractual commitment...

sleepkeyboard.jpg

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM her crystal ball was broken or defective............geesh

That's what normal rational people do.,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O/T but looked at link to Deanna & Lisa's blogs..

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!! How awesomely fun was Travis??

I love all the pics that Lisa has added for particular areas of her blog ie riding the kiddie mechanical horse ride in front of a store etc

It also shows that Lisa was a part of TAs life maybe more than JA as she has all these fun different pics than what I've seen JA have which are mainly 'portfolio' pics (shaving/in den) & basically travel pics...

IDK I still feel these women had more of life with TA than JA ever did but more like what she wishes we believed she had with TA!! JMO
It was a bull ride - and the only reason I'm pointing that out is because it was on his New Year's list of aspirations to ride a bull. December 31, he'd done everything else on his list - rock climbing, skydiving, and still more - except that, because he was afraid to. Lisa took him to the local Walmart just so he could ride a bull before midnight and complete his list.

She wrote he lasted .08 seconds. :) It's one of my favorite stories of him.
Every New Year's he'd make a list of goals to accomplish - the theme that year, 2007, was based on the country song 'Live Like You're Dying'. He hated country music but he'd heard it while traveling and it spoke to him.

Wow so she dealt with things like an adult, instead of someone consumed with inconsolable rage? Good for her. This is called "dating". These things happen. Sometimes they are rough. They're not the end of the world, and they're not worth murdering over.

Jodi and JW passing notes and smiling during Deanna's testimony is making me sick.

I think JW is purposely distracting Jodi. Too bad, I would like to see Jodi's reaction to Deanna's testimony just to see why JW is doing this.

I think he's trying to imply that Travis lead her on. i.e. Travis is dishonest with women, manipulates them

He will fall FLAT on his face with that. She is straight up and has nothing but good feelings about Travis so I doubt that will fly. But hey, Nurmi will try anything at this point to save the sinking SS Arias lol!

I wonder if Travis kept Deanna letters and Arias snooped and read the letters? That smug look on her ugly face, tells me she did. Evil doesn't describe Jodi and her twin, Jenny.

Seems like Nurmi is trying to establish that Travis had a "pattern" of making women think that he wanted to marry him. :rolleyes:

It's obvious the Jodi is super jealous of Deanna. You can tell by her actions. Deanna is really getting to her.

I can fix up Nurmi's cross and save some time:

Q. And, Ms. Reed, when you figured Travis wasn't going to marry you, did steal a gun, drive a thousand miles, trick him into taking a shower, and try to slaughter him?

No.

No further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members