trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to be catty or childish but how the hell did Nurmi ever pass the bar? He acts like he just stumbled out of a bar after a few Scotches. He's a horrible and boring litigator.
No wonder he's a sex offender attorney. At least that topic, on its own, can extrapolate attention because he sure can't.

ggggeeettt

toooooo

tttheeeeee

ppoooooiinnnnt

beeeeeeeeeefore

Chrisssssssssssmasssssss.

So JA was the rebound gal that TA's had wild crazy sex with, JA made way more of the relationship than TA did. TA figured that JA was not the gal for him.

TA didn't realize that JA would go mad crazy and kill him it would seem he might think she would react as other girlfriends had and then he came to realize she was a stalker.

Over time he tried to disengage more an more from JA but she wouldn't let that happen so she killed him.

BINGO!

I was going to say the same thing.. Like mean girls whispering at a lunch table saying.. He never was going to ask you to prom hahahaha!!

Geesh really people? Can we not be professional & act like adults?

JMO

Their HS behavior sickens me frankly.

He is trying to compare her breaking up with Travis to what JA said she broke up with Travis.....pardon me while I puke!!

I think Jodi has the transcript of Deannes interview.....she's pointing out stuff she wants her posse to ask. In an infuriatingly smirky way!

It's obvious the Jodi is super jealous of Deanna. You can tell by her actions. Deanna is really getting to her.

And Deanna is unflappable to all the little gambits going on over at the DT's table. :)

wait for it . . Nurmi is going to ask whether they ever had anal sex.

I hate this case, I hate this defense strategy, and I abhor this defendant for what they are doing.

and the sex.

shocker.

Again, we're almost 5 months into this. These 16 people have jobs, family - a life. If my husband, dad or brothers were on this jury - I guarantee you - they'd be so fed up with this non-important 15 year old girl "going steady" relationship talk. Seriously Nurmi?? Be a man and move on already.

I wondered when Nurmi would bring in the sexual aspect of their relationship-what a pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20