DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she feel like used toilet paper?

Hardly Nurmi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone please explain to me what the *advertiser censored** this has to do with a murder defense??!!

OMG! OMG! .......please just put me out of my misery.....is Nurmi trying to trick Dianna into confessing to killing Travis....it wasn't the evil birch after all......stop the presses......meticulous, cunning and thorough cross examination by the defense attorney Kirt Nurmi tricks ex girlfriend into admitting she murdered Travis Alexander out of jealousy.

Jodi Arias has been released....the case is over......:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Why is Nurmi deliberately stalling for time? Any ideas?

iStock_000011991430XSmall.jpg

Nurmi's smile with this witness is almost predatory. Like "I know something you don't know". I wonder where he's going with this?

Wow - Nurmi is trying to 'insult' the witness by telling her well Travis was a 'player'.....and this is honestly diplomatically put

Can someone please explain to me what the *advertiser censored** this has to do with a murder defense??!!

He's gearing up to trash TA again because he gave Linda a ring in between the two times Deanna and TA were dating...

moo

The two mean girls sitting at the table passing notes and whispering about Deanna make me want to reach through my screen and smack them. Like really hard. Like epic hard.

BINGO!

I was going to say the same thing.. Like mean girls whispering at a lunch table saying.. He never was going to ask you to prom hahahaha!!

Geesh really people? Can we not be professional & act like adults?

JMO

Oh, he's going with the "He led her on, making her think they'd get married" approach... This won't end up well.

I think he's trying to imply that Travis lead her on. i.e. Travis is dishonest with women, manipulates them

This witness isn't letting Nurmi make any points or get anywhere with this. I love it!

What's your point Nurmi? Travis is an abusive jerk who deserved to die because he wasn't ready for marriage when Deanna was?

She's coming across as fair, non-combative and SOOOO very believable.. I really respect her testimony today. Stay strong, girl...watch for land mines though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20