trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't pre-marital sex frowned upon in ALL mainstream religions??? Why is this defense team constantly trying to make it a "bad Mormon" trial???

Then, for Nurmi and co. to make a person who has NOTHING AT ALL to do with murdering Travis to speak about these personal things while under oath, over a live streaming trial is just being a BAD HUMAN BEING!!!!

AAARRGGGG!!!!

YES it generally is...

Bleep Bleep Bleep. How often did you have sex.. BLEEPINg my response to his Vileness.

Yes sex is inconsistent with the teachings of the church.

But so is slaughtering people in cold blood and covering it up Nurmi! So if we are playing the morality card Jodie loses by MILES!!

Holy Cannoli!

ALMOST ALL christian based religions are not pro premarital sex...
Most people tend to backslide (no pun intended) on this belief..

So what is the frickin big deal then??

I sure hope that jury is ready to explode. I hope they're angry. I hope they're restless and disgusted and offended in every way. I hope it's palpable.
And I hope they take it out on Kirk Nurmi, Jenny Wilmott and Jodi Arias.

sorry you have to breath the same air as the defendant Deanna. :(

So.. Did anyone know about Deanna and Travis' sex life? If the answer is No, then is she a dirty little secret too? Seems counterproductive to the defense, no?

This is really getting a reaction out of JA. I like it, even though I don't care for the line of questioning.

What he!! does this invasion of her sex life have to do with this case?:stormingmad:
Oh g-d, we're back to anal ... of course.

GOOD THING for me to know - JA was not the only one Travis broke the chastity law with....take it as you will...:)

JA needs to take a lesson in telling the truth from this gal.

Nurmi is trying to come across as sympathetic (saying "I'm not here to judge" "I understand this is a sensitive topic", etc) but instead he's coming across as smarmy & low.

yawn2.jpg

Is anyone else bored?

Why does it take KN 5 minutes to ask one question? :banghead:

It's like he's a bit "slow", or one sammich short of a picnic - KWIM?

This may be what happens in trials, but I am spitting mad hearing the questions from Nurmi. I don't understand the relevance at all. I hope Deanna can stay classy---I think I would be spitting nails in her place! Is this really any of our business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tuna