trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mkau39nJmg1qh28hmo1_500.jpg

I want to smack nurmi upside the head with a candy bar...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

face of this disgusitng absurdity. What a wonderful friend. Nurmi...can't say what I think.

Ok I don't care if I get a time out. Nurmi is a dirtbag *advertiser censored**hole!

I am so proud of Deanna for admitting this for her dear friend Travis. I know this must be hard for her.

Is anyone else having problems with the picture and the sound in sync? It's maddening

I am heartbroken for this poor woman. OMG, she already atoned to the church. Why does she need to do it in front of the world?

He keeps on and on and on. This is outrageous!

JMHO
fran

I couldn't agree more. This line of questioning is utterly wrong. Enraging. More.

So.. Did anyone know about Deanna and Travis' sex life? If the answer is No, then is she a dirty little secret too? Seems counterproductive to the defense, no?

Not only that, but they also can't use the excuse that there was a lack of sexual passion in the relationship, and that was why it didn't escalate to being abusive.

Try again, defense.

LOL - JM just assumed it was another DT "may we approach" and automatically got up. I wonder if he does that in his sleep now!

he he he....

Mel

The KN/JW labor breakdown is really interesting. It seems like it would be a no brainer to have JW do the questioning when dealing with sensitive sexual topics especially from a female witness.

WTH was that?

Your honor, may I approach.

Yes

JM gets up and Nurmi saunters over to Deanna to hand her an exhibit.

WTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member