Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm changing the pattern picture....
lost-in-maze-thumb11733806.jpg

sigh. Patience leaving me. Want to scream and stomp. Enough already. Just enough.

afternoon all, wow what a day to come late to the party. all i can say is careful nurmi, jm gets to re-direct. moo

JM and I were on the same wavelength when Nurmi asked to approach.

This may be what happens in trials, but I am spitting mad hearing the questions from Nurmi. I don't understand the relevance at all. I hope Deanna can stay classy---I think I would be spitting nails in her place! Is this really any of our business?

BBM.
IMO she is the epitome of classy.

See I knew it, when Nurmi is nice the sharks already in the water and he is coming to get you to talk about sex or anything else embarrassing becuase Jodi wants it.

They had sex. Who cares. It means nothing to this case Mr. Nurmi.

Oh boy, here come another e-mail. Haven't we ALL written an e-mail or two or tens or hundreds in our lifetimes that we wish we could take back! I hate how they pick out one "bad" e-mail out of thousands.

Nurmi shows Deanna email btwn Travis and Chris Hughes

Bracing for Hughes' email one more time. :ignore:

I went to a Catholic school till early 1960's. We could go to Confession, divulge your sins [2 kinds, Mortal and Venial ] through a screened small window. When you were done the Priest would give you your Penance, like 10 Hour Fathers & 10 Hail Marys, ad that would give you a clean slate.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Juan just made my day there when he thought Nurmi meant to approach the bench and he had to sit back down!
I'm still giggling.

I think JW is purposely distracting Jodi. Too bad, I would like to see Jodi's reaction to Deanna's testimony just to see why JW is doing this.

I was going to ask if they showed Jodi's expression when Deanna confessed to "doing the deed" with Travis.

I have to add, so Travis wasn't a virgin after all! And the best part is JODI WASN'T HIS FIRST! So stick that pin in your over inflated ego, Jodi! :furious:

Deanna is a sharp cookie. Putting Nurmi in his place for one. Two...I don't see how ANY of this applies to make this witness regale her sexual history in front of cameras and the like..sometimes they go just too far. She isn't sitting there bragging about things like JA did...she answers the intrusive questions matter-of-factly, no embellishment, no spinning tales. You can tell she has respect for herself and TA.
There was no sexual or any other type of abuse. We don't need all the details to know that. She is making TA sound-gasp!-normal! Which he was! The only NOT normal person was Jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member