trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just dawned on me...a little late I am sure...it was ONLY Arias' cheap "word" that Travis was telling her t was OK to have anything but vaginal sex.

I truly hope she gets the DP

How many of those questions Nurmi asked do you think came from Jodi herself? I bet she loved knowing she was going to try and make Deanna look bad
I do think she even cared about her looking bad; she just wanted to slash her as many times as she could in one minute.
:stormingmad:

Nurmi just can't help himself...penis...vagina...anus.

Gawd I hate him.

"Wiggle Room"? :floorlaugh: LMAO!

Ahhhhh. The Law of Chastity... Oh Nurmi IS going there. :facepalm:

Annnnnnnnnnnd Travis violated the law of chastity...criminey TA and Deanna were not the first nor the last. WHAT was your point Nurmi???

Juror question seems to indicate that juror wants to know if it was reasonable for JA to claim that what she knew of the law of chastity came solely from TA and he fudged the truth.

Deanna states that the church is clear and it is widely known and understood that any and all sexual contact is against that Law of Chastity.

I hope the judge, DT and the murderer FEELS the rage coming from hundreds of thousands if not millions of folks right now.

that "It's OK", "I can do it" because she loved Travis and Juan needed her to give this testimony. This was his longest relationship and really was imortant for the jury to know what Travis was like. I think she conveyed that beautifully but it was certainly not without cost. She is a brave and wonderful woman.

Well, I've had to break out the tissue. Deanna truly loved Travis. She knew what this testimony could entail and she was willing to do this anyway. God bless her.

I'm typing through tears right now. How awful for her! :twocents:

Anyone see that hateful glare jodi gave Deanna? I sure hope the jury did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper