trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see Jodi's ugly face glare at Deanna when she left the stand?!
Somebody post a screenshot!!!

I want to buy Deanna a house and a car and a tropical island!
YOU GO, GIRL!♥♥♥

(((((((((((Deanna))))))))))))))))

You did great! We all love you! TA would be proud of you for not letting them pull anything over on you!!

Thanks for taking care of Naps!

Ahh the computer forensics guy....I like his voice! Sounds like a rough tough "don't mess with me" guy. Sounds like he is from back east originally too.

So? He took pictures of her tutu. So he deserved to get slaughtered? Of course not.

I really don't understand these sex questions and what they have to do with the murder.

Who's the guy in the black T-shirt sitting in with the crowd? Wayyyy over on JA's side.

Nurmi doesn't even remotely understand why the juror asked that question. lol

I am so glad Deanna was able to get in the nice remarks about Travis being proud of his dad for working towards cleaning up his life before he passed.
It was very difficult to watch his brother and sister during that part.

Honestly glad I'm watching at home today...I think I'd be sobbing watching this total lack of conscience , disgusting display of ABUSE that's going on here.

I broke down when deans was mentioning travis father and how he loved his dad.
The brother broke down ! It touched my heart I just want to give him a big hug along with the others. Steven? Just makes me want to hug him.

Michael Melendez (sp) is up!! SWEET!!!!

Hugs Deanne

With nurmi, just about every sentence begins "in terms of..." he loves those terms.

11s
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Juan calls Michael Melendez to the stand. He works for the Mesa Police Department in computer forensic unit. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite
1m
He asks if taking close up pictures of a woman's genitalia would be breaking the law of chastity. #JodiArias
2m
Juan is done, Nurmi is back up with a semi left handed chicken wing and asks Deanna if a picture of a penis breaks the law

So JODI violated the law of Chastity. We get it Nurmi. :lol:

Why does the DT thing it's OK for Jodi but not Travis? Travis is a monster for violating such a thing.

Are they really this lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member