trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is making me cry. This horrificness of this defense taking no prisoners in their attempt to humiliate and destroy Travis and everyone who ever loved him. It's just a different kind of "legal" evil. I can truly say I despise Kirk Nurmi and the sociopath he rode in on.

I completely agree - this is BEYOND cruel and unnecessary and I can only hope that this will infuriate the jury as much as it does me, and it will put Jodi even closer to the needle. :banghead::jail:

If they would just look at the penile pic...it's not Travis'!

nurmi just gets more and more disgusting. Poor Deanna-my heart hurts for her.

All Nurmi did was illustrate the difference between a pig and a lady. We teach people how to treat us. Jodi taught Travis what she was willing to be. When Lisa, Mimi and Deanna acted like a lady, Travis treated them as such.

So Nurmi's complete reason for his cross was to embarrass the hades out of that witness? :banghead:

Thank you dear Deanna for being a true friend and a lady of character and integrity.

Law of chastity widely known?
it is
discussed in meetings during week
sometimes there are lessons on Law of Chastiy

what does it forbid or allow
it is clear - does not allow any sexual contact between people whoare not married

is there any wiggle room . . maybe we can do this
no those things may happen if they do happen it is violation of the law of chastity and that is clear

Nurmi -in terms of law chastity . . . someone take picture of penis be in violation of law of chastity . .
don't know specifically but in my opinion yes

close up pics of female genetalia
yes
pic of woman's anus be violation of law of chastity
yes

that s all

next witness

What a ......> I don't know even what to say. This did nothing to further their case. All it did was make him look like a bugger...

There is not enough soap to wash off the disgust I feel after listening to Nurmi with Deanna

OMG AHHHHHH I feel a bit better. Nurmi goes about things the wrong way.

Deanna - you done good, girl. You were a fabulous witness, and you handled yourself with grace and composure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper