trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi is so obessed with sex talk.... (what im saying here im replacing with something that would get me a time out)

He's trying to make the woman Travis loved, and who loved him, help the murderer destroy his name and his family's in front of the whole world.

DISPICABLE.

shia-labeouf-paper-bag-head-02.jpg

HOW embarrassing.

JSS ought to put a stop to this nonsense right now ... Nurmi is just trying to refresh the jury's mind with dirt instead of making any points with Deanna.

There is sure to be a good reason JM is not objecting his head off. I am trying to bide my time and not want to go completely ninja on the defense.

I wish Weebles was here - I could use some silly, cheerful image. HELP US!

Candy bar. I'm thinking frozen turkey if I could find one bigger than his head.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: how about multiple frozen turkeys? Like playing dodge ball with frozen turkeys.

I can't stand this man- I hope the jury comments on this after the fact, This is disgusting and causing me to have a broken heart for all of them- Gosh this is awful!

I really like Deanna's demeanour.

I went to walmart on lunch break to return slippers. Of course, I was thinking of the testimony this morning.

While I was in walmart, they were paging someone and her name was JODI.

Can't run away from this trial... :rocker:

oh Samantha, hang in there. I hate to see her cry, and more especially WHY she's crying. Nurmi - I hate you!

The family is so precious..love them :) this is hard for them..:(

Jodi you weren't that special! :floorlaugh: I guess she just now found this out during Deanna's testimony? (That Travis wasn't a virgin)

Nurmi is disgusting!!:banghead:

I hate you Nurmi look behind you at what hurt your sleazy lying crazy client has done to this family and you're doing her dirty work.

Ah, I see where Nurmi's going - he's trying to say Deanna didn't 'really' know Travis - only Jodi did.
Deanna didn't know the specific drug of choice Travis' parents used - how dare she think she knew him after only a decade or so of a close friendship.

My heart breaks for Travis' family. There is no reason for this, none at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth