trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a state of shock! We've gone through how many witnesses already? We will have the M.E. for sure. What a short and effective rebuttal!

Way behind, but I have to say that Deanna's testimony in regards to their relationship is not only brave and sincere on her part, but it also bolsters the prosecution in that Travis was never abusive verbally or physically. Jodi brought that on, she owns that one.

She is testifying on behalf of Travis and his family and I commend her.

Thank god it's the afternoon recess, otherwise we will be watching Nurmi and Willmot looking through files for who knows how long.

Melendez found pics of women from the waist up but none were nude
Internet history was unremarkable. No adult sites.
Software included Windows Office etc
Absolutely no images of children
Direct over

That is so funny!!!! (The way that statement is worded.)

This is making me cry. This horrificness of this defense taking no prisoners in their attempt to humiliate and destroy Travis and everyone who ever loved him. It's just a different kind of "legal" evil. I can truly say I despise Kirk Nurmi and the sociopath he rode in on.

I'm proud of Deanna. I want to comfort her some way.

I hope the DT never lives down the vile lengths they went to for JA in this trial. They won't get a chance to re-do their part like Keanu Reeves in The Devil's Advocate. This was the turning point for them just like ALV's was saying JA was not the greater perpetrator. JW and KN are disgusting. JA needs to get the death penalty because her evil spreads like a disease.

I was just waiting for Nurmi to ask the computer expert - Did Mr. Alexander ever call you a *advertiser censored*? A three hole wonder?

Nurmi's point today failed... miserably!!! The jury saw the family cry, saw him disrespect a smart, dignified and honest lady!! He looks desperate!!! The jury must be feeling sad for Deanna and Travis's family!! It BACKFIRED on ya Nurmi!!

MM has a commanding voice for sure...

How funny Nurmi can't find the document he needs so we have to go to recess LOL!

BBM~ I think it says Deanna Reid's is because she bought it for Travis and it was registered in her name. That's all. ;)

No images of women's breasts on his laptop. Internet history was basic access like social media with no adult sites. Looked at registry to see software added. Basic software like Windows, Office, etc. No peer to peer software common for *advertiser censored*.

Searched every file...absolutely NO images of children in that computer. And we're now on cross. Nurmi's clarifying multiple computers, CDs, flash drives, were recovered. Laptop owner: Deanna Reid. Cripes...by the time he gets to something substantive you'll all be on a new thread!

We might get back to the music video being nefarious and oh so depraved.

I feel like barfing on Nurmi - this is WAY beyond - "just doing his job"!.
I detest the DT

All of those sex fantasies, the different kinds of sex, the sex with Tootsie Pops, etc. were all Jodi's ideas. She was exactly what Travis said she was.

I love love love Joey Jackson and Mark Eiglarsh. .They are both quick witted and hilarious.

Oh I do too! I wish they would forget the others and just have them on. I wrote on HLN's Facebook that I think either Mark or Joey should have their own show. :rockon: :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics