trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to google the Wine lady..... how do u spell her last name?

My answer to that is more questions. Like who in that town would want to set all that up for Jodi? And if an employee is scamming, what in the world do they have to gain? Jodi claims SHE got the cash. What are the odds she got to an employee who happened to need a gas can?

I mean, she was just passing through town. If there was a scam with an employee she knew, why couldn't she just get the person to give her the can for the cash and NO receipt?

All that elaborate dummy sku stuff for $13? :facepalm:

Which begs the questions--why did she spell Sku "skew?"

Yeah, the "skew" spelling threw me, too. Maybe she was nervous and meant it's PRONOUNCED skew. But it's SKU (stock-keeping unit).

…but, why would a Walmart employee give her what she paid for it when he/she could use their employee discount and get it cheaper?:twocents:

Are you referring to Ms. Winetrapp (sp?) or that loudmouth rhyming Sue Moss?
I like Janie Weintraub. Sue Moss is way too shrill, loud and over the top for me.

I seldom watch NG anymore. If they're still broadcasting the trial by the time she is on, I record it so I can FF to ignore NG. Her 'facts' are too often incorrect, but that never stops NG from repeating them at every turn.

I like Janie Weintraub. Sue Moss is way too shrill, loud and over the top for me.

I seldom watch NG anymore. If they're still broadcasting the trial by the time she is on, I record it so I can FF to ignore NG. Her 'facts' are too often incorrect, but that never stops NG from repeating them at every turn.

Okay, I have to admit that I do find much amusement in the faces Jaynie makes when she doesn't agree with the prosecution. LOL!

If TA was "squeaky clean' his bishop would not taken away his temple recommend. His sex life would not be an issue if he were not a Mormon..it was his bishop that pulled his temple recommend, ticket to the Mormon Celestial Kingdom. IMO, it was his own religion that debased him.

Travis wasn't squeaky clean, that's true. But what I learned from Deanna today--that I hadn't previously known--is that they went to the bishop, also. Jodi says that she and Travis had done this.

So what I gathered from that was that Travis wanted to "live right." Whatever that meant according to his beliefs. When he fell short, I didn't seem that he was afraid to admit that and correct it. I don't know much about his faith, but taking away his privileges or whatever that punishment was, seems like it would be public. People would have to know you did something to lose those, right?

If that's true, it really removes that overlying premise that Travis was keeping things secret for hypocritical reasons. I hadn't been one to subscribe to the blackmail theory, but maybe she did threaten to embarrass him by leaking those tapes to the Bishop. IDK.

What I admire most in a person is not their infallibly, but their integrity. I think learning that Travis had gone to the bishop in the situation with Deanna taught me that he had conviction and integrity--even if he still failed at living up to his principles.

Travis came out looking good today, and I'm glad because I was mortified that his memory was plagued by accusations of child *advertiser censored*, domestic violence, etc. Being able to prove that Travis, while playing the field, had pretty stable relationships with women--while Jodi on the other hand cannot really prove the same on her side with men--means that she's the one who brought the crazy, not Travis.

Peace out, sweet folks. I'm getting silly....and SLEEPY!

Night Night! See you all tomorrow. Same place. Different time.

You folks are being a bad influence on me and ruining my shot at Pope next time around, so I'll bid you all a good night. I have to be wide awake tomorrow to scream at the tv when my opinion is needed. Night all. It's been real (unlike the self defense scenario)

BBM and SBM

They're not.

The killer claimed she was Travis' "dirty little secret". She alleges that Travis is virginal outside their relationship, in public, but inside he is really a depraved, sexual deviant. In other words, she knows the "real Travis", and was forced to kill him to defend herself. He's been accused of everything, except stealing her silverware.

The defense team has the job of proving their client's story.

I am really confused as to why this defense is behaving as though sex before marriage is an "out there" concept. I do not understand why this defense is going on and on about sex - asking Deanna Reid about her sexual past. Sex outside of marriage has nothing to do with the murder of Travis Alexander - Travis Alexander was murdered by a cold blooded killer that IMO, again, plotted/thought/fantasized about Travis Alexander's murder for years (given the brutally of Travis Alexander's murder).

Yeah, the "skew" spelling threw me, too. Maybe she was nervous and meant it's PRONOUNCED skew. But it's SKU (stock-keeping unit).

…but, why would a Walmart employee give her what she paid for it when he/she could use their employee discount and get it cheaper?:twocents:

I worked in retail including Wamart. You cannot get a refund without a completed transaction. The registers are computers. All info is stored. Nurmi was so upset, he decided to use Deanna to get to Travis'family. Theres no shortage of names for people like him. If you want to know what hes really like rhen do a research and check out the kind of clients he SEEKS OUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob