trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THANKS! Quoting to see if someone will know...

Also, how do the 12 that actually get to decide her fate get chosen?

I don't think all 16 get to deliberate right? I mean, that wouldn't make sense.

AZlawyer says the deliberating jury should be picked in open court. It's a random drawing.

My grand daughters birthday is that day too. She will be one. Can we celebrate with you?

Sending huge prayers out right now that for my Birthday - May 9th - I will be passed out from days of celebrating Jodi's demise!

THANKS! Quoting to see if someone will know...

Also, how do the 12 that actually get to decide her fate get chosen?

I don't think all 16 get to deliberate right? I mean, that wouldn't make sense.

All jurors will hear everything, including closing. Then the 12 will be announced and they will go deliberate. In cases I have been in, the alternates are kept in a separate room in case something happens to one of the jurors during deliberations. It is really hard for the alternates because they don't get to discuss and let it out like the 12 do. They have the same thoughts and ideas but never got to discuss.

A jury foreman is picked by the jurors (12) and then they go back to deliberate.

This is such bull. I came home, faking sick so I can watch the trial in peace and quiet and there's nothing going on. grrrrrrrrrrrr

The judge is going to come back out an announce that we are in recess, right? Doesn't Jodi have a , according to Nurmi "drop dead time of 4:30" that she can hang in there?

Remember that little gem?

LOL! They are no worse than a spider or a little lizard...My cats are great at catching and killing them when they sneak in.

BBM

Missed the first part of your discussion.

Does "them" refer to deadly stalkers and violent domestic abusers like Jodi?

Too much inquiring about the gun. It's like someone on the jury really believes there was a gun there, and that juror asked several question with intention of getting the answer they wanted -- ie, some type of evidence, no matter how small, that Travis owned a gun r had access to one. Also that question regarding Jodi's combined height, from the feet to the tip of the fingers. That question struck me as desperation on the part of a innocent-leaning juror who was looking for a way out of this self testimony. I'm telling you, there is someone on that jury who believes her.
I disagree. I think they were seeking confirmation JA was lying. Btw, even if there was someone who believed part of her story the discussion with the other jurors may open their eyes to what really happened

I read that it's done like a lottery, juror numbers are put into a basket and the 1st 12 numbers to be drawn from the basket are the sitting jurors. The ones left over are the alternates.

in my case ( twice juror, twice alternate ) they took numbers out of bin and those called were the alternates, so during 2 trials, i was unable to deliberate

All jurors will hear everything, including closing. Then the 12 will be announced and they will go deliberate. In cases I have been in, the alternates are kept in a separate room in case something happens to one of the jurors during deliberations. It is really hard for the alternates because they don't get to discuss and let it out like the 12 do. They have the same thoughts and ideas but never got to discuss.

A jury foreman is picked by the jurors (12) and then they go back to deliberate.

Right...I get all that.

But I am curious as to how the 12 that deliberate are chosen from the 16 listening to this whole circus!!!

Someone said random draw...and I hope that is correct.

I don't like the idea of Nurmi being able to pick which of the 16 he has watched all this time

:floorlaugh:

I noticed a few times they have the same "jurors" back time and time again.
I watched it the first few times but it's really bad. It's even worse when they show people on the video screen and it looks like they are reading from giant cue cards.

:floorlaugh:

It's awful. did anyone see where they had that judge from the Anna Nicole Smith custody case on there? Larry something? Anyway, he said the weirdest thing I have ever heard. He said something like "Jodi Arias's rear-end is going to look like a pin cushion after the other inmates get done molesting her." It was something really, really, freaky like that.

I lived in Phoenix for 6 years and we stored Xmas items and such in the attic. Yeah, it was hot up there, but it didn't get hot enough to melt stuff.

We only did so because we had kids and storage space was at a premium. Accessing it was a pain in the butt and it was miserable up there.

However, I think it's pretty obvious now that Travis stored NOTHING in his attic.

Still own a house in Mesa. We never put things up there that we valued after having things ruined. The heat is stifling. Candles will certainly melt. It also will cause the glue on matted photos to deteriorate. A/C guys even have great difficulty working in an attic. Some can't even work on hot days if they have to access the attic. 150 degrees plus up there.

They are carried and preferred by a lot of guys too, easy to conceal.

Easy to conceal, yes. However, I would think a man would want something larger at home for protection. (even though I do not believe the gun was TA's)

I use a 25 auto when I conceal carry (yes I have a permit). But the pistol that stays on my side of the bed is a 380.

LOL! They are no worse than a spider or a little lizard...My cats are great at catching and killing them when they sneak in.

Our cat is a good bug catcher jumps up there and out of mid air nabs the bugs!:scared:

Come on somebody give me a valid excuse to tell my principal as to y i can't come to work on the 2nd!:please::please: lol

Your dog got the neighbor's dog pregnant and you are denying that your dog is the father of the newly born puppies. You are have an appointment with a Canine DNA lab to have a Canine Paternity test performed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exam_Dumps