trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's awful. did anyone see where they had that judge from the Anna Nicole Smith custody case on there? Larry something? Anyway, he said the weirdest thing I have ever heard. He said something like "Jodi Arias's rear-end is going to look like a pin cushion after the other inmates get done molesting her." It was something really, really, freaky like that.

That judge missed his calling.

He should have been a professional boxing promoter.

We have them here in Texas, too-in fact there was one in the light fixture over my kitchen sink-must have come down from the attic.

I would be so paranoid that I would purchase a astronaut space outfit thingy, and live in it 24/7 for protection. Spiders scare me to death.

Understood.

However it might be semantics but I believe Jodi was OBSESSED with Travis more than addicted. She could take or leave Travis but she couldn't have Travis LEAVING her. Not after Darryl also said he would refuse to marry her as well. That would be two men, back to back, telling Jodi that she was not marriage material.

I will have to respectfully disagree on your opinion of Travis. I still believe Travis was addicted to Jodi or rather the type of sex she introduced and offered to him.

If Travis had truly broken things permanently on May 26th then he would have, if he truly DID know Jodi was coming to visit him on June 4th (I'm not certain he really knew she was on her way to see him), asked her to not come out to visit him. Or if he didn't know she was coming and she just "showed up" again uninvited refuse to sleep with Jodi even if she did come bearing KY.

No, I still think Jodi was like a drug to Travis.

And having parents much like Travis had I can tell you that addictive personalities are genetic. You don't have to be addicted to substances it can be anything. And sadly I think for Travis kinky sex with Jodi was his drug of choice

But again that's just my opinion.

bbm

Absolutely! Something in Travis's tough background left him addicted sexually to Jodi. And with her borderline PD, she picked up on this attraction and focused on him and nothing else. It was his drug and even though he would try, threaten to quit..relapses happen! She was aware she was his booty call (dealer) and she made a house call, complete with the trusty bottle of KY, knowing he would "use" again, have his defenses down and she could kill him in his own shower.

I can't wait for next week. Once it's over

I won't miss JA's ugly evil face
I won't miss JA and the Defense women giggling and gossiping
I won't miss Nurmi's 'let's step baaaack a liiiitle'
I won't miss endless sidebars, long recesses and 'please remember the admonitions.'
I won't miss the seal

I WILL miss Juan Martinez. sniff sniff

what is going on?? anyone know?

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer Defense is still in chambers. Martinez and Alexander family came out. As he passed the rest of the family, Flores whispers, "we're done."

There are only two more witnesses: the medical examiner is returning tomorrow and a second defense psychologist next Wednesday.

So who wants to bet that we come back, have the jury come back and call the evening recess?

YEP, that's why I couldn't understand why they would bother to take a recess so late in the day - poor jurors!!!

BabyBrowning25x500px.jpg

Why would any guy, especially the size of Travis, buy a gun that size? It defies logic. Never happened. The jury gets it.

I used to have a .25. When I separated from the ex-hub I moved to a city where handguns were illegal. I left it with him, AFAIK it's still sitting in his gun safe....he said he couldn't give it back even after I'd moved out of said city. Who knows...obviously it's not the case here, but since Travis didn't have any other guns or gun paraphernalia (cleaning kits, gun safe, trigger locks, etc), it's way hinky to have just one little 25 sitting around.

Always, MOO

It bothers me a lot that people pick on the Judge so much. She is trying to give the defense every thing they are allowed under the law to make sure that JA gets a fair trial so nothing is overturned on appeal and we do this again. She has been very careful to give them all they need to present a clear and complete case..

And she has accomplished that. But that is not in conflict with ruling from the bench and limiting sidebars. How do I know this? I've watched DP and capital cases and I've seen judges who were able to ensure a fair trial and they managed to keep the trial moving and managed to not have sidebar after sidebar on every objection. There is no requirement that in order to receive a fair trial the judge has to have a dialog with the lawyers after every couple of questions. This is ridiculous.

What day are they going till done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On HLN caller and talking heads wondering why JM didn't object during KN questioning Deanna yesterday in such a filthy way...why should he? Juan was letting him hang himself over his poor behavior towards the witness. +1 for the prosecution

Come on somebody give me a valid excuse to tell my principal as to y i can't come to work on the 2nd!:please::please: lol
Professional development. Topic: Classroom management.

So much for their "short" recess. And now the live feed is gone? WTH?

ETA: Guess that's all folks. What a waste of everyone's time. :furious:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2
I just got confirmation that we are done for the day and trial will resume tomorrow at 9:30am. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971