trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He would have probably said he did not know.

Did you watch his testimony? He was so vague...I don't know...I don't remember.

When Juan asked him about Jodi getting her implants because DB's ex-wife got implants,
DB said he did not know his ex got them.

What?? :eek:

Ok, a man might not know the color of her hair, the day of the week, if the sun is shining....BUT they know if their ex got implants!

:rockon: :doh: :rockon:

Yes indeed. And ya wanna know why? Because he was the recipient of stolen property (the DVD in exchange for the gas cans) so he wants to keep Stabby pleased and not betray her.

Can they ever be on time :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yup. The color was def more of a chestnut/caramel golden color (maybe level 7-8) which honestly could be called "blonde" by some people, I suppose. Those in-between shades are kind of hard to call.

That may be why the rental car guy said she was a blonde? Just positing.

ETA: was responding to another poster but guess my quote button is bustededed.

Yes, in those pictures she had from Yreka, the hair is lighter brown than it was on 6/4. She even said she died it twice. I'm sure the second time was during the trip to Mesa.

The main thing I don't like about this judge is all the closed hearings. There's no way this is necessary so often. Hmph!

I said, HMPH!
Especially when the DT is asking for a "do over" because Dr. DeMarte knows how to make a diagnosis and Dr. Samuels doesn't.

The main thing I don't like about this judge is all the closed hearings. There's no way this is necessary so often. Hmph!

I said, HMPH!

That is probably because Mr. Nurmi is screaming that the jury is watching HLN and he doesn't want them to know he thinks they are dishonest and not following the judges instructions.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Was just told the judge might open up the hearing. Stay tuned.. will let you know as soon as we get final word from the judge. #JodiArias

OMG Why does this not suprise me. Good Lord

Was just told the judge might open up the hearing. Stay tuned.. will let you know as soon as we get final word from the judge. #JodiArias

What? You mean I can't go back to my work?? Hee-hee!

Why does this news suddenly make me HAPPY?:skip:

Hi all,
I'm kpm and I'm addicted and in a parallel fog universe!
Apparently, because of my addiction fog, I can't comprehend the the fact that if Travis was the one who had the "dirty" secret life he feared would be exposed why he is the victim instead of the killer JA?
Common sense would dictate that JA should have been the one found brutally stabbed, neck sliced ear to ear and shot above her wonky eye, no?

Wild about trial just tweeted that the hearing might be open and aired online after all. Get your feeds ready people, just incase that's true.

While we are waiting, my daughter helped deliver identical twin fillies early this morning. Very very very rare. Both are healthy which is even more rare. Miracles do happen. Praying for one in this trial.

Awwww! I want pictures! Congrats to the mare!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay. It's not normal to get SO excited that this hearing might be open after all! I need some help and a life!

Hi all,
I'm kpm and I'm addicted and in a parallel fog universe!
Apparently, because of my addiction fog, I can't comprehend the the fact that if Travis was the one who had the "dirty" secret life he feared would be exposed why he is the victim instead of the killer JA?
Common sense would dictate that JA should have been the one found brutally stabbed, neck sliced ear to ear and shot above her wonky eye, no?

:welcome: from another Michigan 'sleuther.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela