Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
9 minutes ago

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Was just told the judge might open up the hearing. Stay tuned.. will let you know as soon as we get final word from the judge. #JodiArias

Maybe some hope?

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 10m
Was just told the judge might open up the hearing. Stay tuned.. will let you know as soon as we get final word from the judge. #JodiArias

Hi all,
I'm kpm and I'm addicted and in a parallel fog universe!
Apparently, because of my addiction fog, I can't comprehend the the fact that if Travis was the one who had the "dirty" secret life he feared would be exposed why he is the victim instead of the killer JA?
Common sense would dictate that JA should have been the one found brutally stabbed, neck sliced ear to ear and shot above her wonky eye, no?

:welcome: Yes, the "fauxg" is a bit of a problem.

Does anyone else think she may have used part of that extra gasoline out of the gas cans to burn up and get rid of all the evidence, like the weapons, clothes, and gas cans themselves? Does anyone know if any of the gas cans were accounted for?

I also keep hearing that there is concern as to why she brought the gun to a 'knife fight'. My theory on that is she wanted two weapons involved, so the authorities would think there was two people involved in the murder. there is no other reason she would use both the knife and the gun......UNLESS she did use the gun first, and then it jammed, so she had to finish him off with the knife.

Thoughts?

BBM

YES! Since the very beginning. I'm sure her clothing was covered in blood and she knew she couldn't just wash that. I felt that at least one of the cans, one that wasn't filled all of the way, was just kept to burn stuff.

Then the weapons went in different locations. She may have taken the gun apart and spread that around.

Either way a big fat YES it's been in my mind since the start, before I even knew about gas cans I figured she had to have burned her clothing.

I bet it wasn't hard for her to stop at a camp ground somewhere that wasn't open and just use a fire pit, quickly burn clothing and socks (and off she went). I think the shoe print was from her checking to make sure he was still dead on her way out, probably didn't get blood on the top of them.

Questions:

Do we know for sure, that Travis, stayed home all morning? Could he have left and then came back, giving JA the opportunity to get into his house, without his knowledge, so then the dog didn't raise cain?

The more I think about it, the more I think she showed herself to him while he was in the shower. Taking pictures, and the one with his face close up, that one I think was the moment he knew she was there.

I think the pics of them, were staged, without being "gross", men are known to take care of themselves using such things as KY.

How do we know, exactly when she left the house. She was so good at sneaking in and the point it was days before anyone really knew that Travis was no longer with us. His roommates could have been in and out and there is quiet as a stalker can be.

There is a big part of the whole thing we do not know.

Just my little ponderings.

I felt sorry for DeAnna having to be crossed, but Nurmi did what he was supposed to do. It's his job. Jodi is just as entitled to a strong defense case as anyone. there's not anything for the DT to grasp on to, but they have to try. Much better to happen now than be overturned for ineffective counsel later. Both sides are pretty much insuring no overturn on appeal.

~~~IMO~~~

If she did color her hair in March then she could have taken the picture on the bed before June 4.
I just have a problem with those pictures!
Probably due to having no knowledge of cameras and
files and data etc.
I will just have to let it bug me because I am not
study them any further.

The poses.~
Just do not fit.

I am sure others have had their picture taken by a boyfriend
or husband. :blushing: ok long time ago... I admit that I have.
He was engaged in the photo taking. He was on the bed WITH me
as he took them. My hands were in some of the pictures as well.
He took them from "above"

We saw crotch shots and an awkward pose
of her laying on the side of the bed.
If Travis took them he wasn't into it that's for sure.

Why would she not lay in the middle of the bed?
With him at the end taking the photo?
I mean if you are gonna take pics get comfy...

There is something dishonest about those pictures
IMO

I agree, something not right about those pics.

For those who might not have seen this last week. A tribute to Prosecutor Juan Martinez - HE's the ONE!

[video=youtube;tyZeGOsR9IA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyZeGOsR9IA[/video]

(Juan) singular sensation, every little step (he) takes
(Juan) thrilling combination, every move that (he) makes
(Juan) smile and suddenly nobody else will do
You know you'll never be lonely with you know who.

(Juan) moment in (his) presence, and you can forget the rest
For the (guy) is second best to none, son
Oooh! Sigh! Give (him) your attention
Do I really have to mention (he's) the (Juan).

(He) walks into a room and you know (he's)
uncommonly rare, very unique,
peritpatetic, poetic, and chic
(He) walks into a room and you know from (his)
maddening poise, effortless whirl
(He's) a special guy, strolling

Can't help all of (his) qualities extolling
Loaded with charisma
Jauntily, sauntering, ambling, shambler
(Juan) and you know you must
Shuffle along, join the parade
(He's) the quintessential of making the grade
This is whatcha call trav'ling.

Oh, strut your stuff!
Can't get enough!
Ooh! Sigh. Give (him) your attention
Do I really have to mention
He's the (Juan)!

:seeya: So... I was in a :panic: with no internet service for hours... It was miraculously restored a few minutes ago, and I rushed to grab my seat on the WS gallery, only to find out there's no trial for another couple of hours. :facepalm: Big case of "hurry up and wait"... Guess it's a sign that I need to do the dishes... :giggle:

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 8m

Another #JodiArias court official now says there IS a hearing now in chambers. Won't say if about #Arias def motions. Trial resumes @ 1:30PM

For those keeping score @ home: Martinez, Willmott, Det Flores & #TravisAlexander siblings now in courtroom 4 hearing that's "not happening"

Now key players in #JodiArias case arriving @ ct going in. Obviously some say is happening, others claim no. I'm sticking around. Stay tuned

#JodiArias court staff now saying no 11AM hearing. #Arias trial resumes @ 1:30PM. Trying to get to bottom of motion hearing

According to the news, the defense wants to stop the prosecution from being able to bring up anything about the shelves not holding killer JA jump to get the invisible gun again. Could that be the reason for the hearing.

My DH has been in the hospital so I have only been able to pick up info here and there.

Cleared my schedule today. Gotta wait until 1:30 or Jodi time.

Started my day off by accidentally washing a load of darks with a white piece of paper in the pocket of my jeans. (If this has happened to you ... you feel my pain).

Took me all night to catch up after getting stuck in ... not 1 .. but 3 meetings yesterday during testimony. Finally caught up at 11 pm... cuz HLN is so awesome.

Arizona citizens Keepin' it Classy by scalping their seats yesterday for 200 bones.

Nurmi ... in his most disgusting display to date... Verbally defiled a lovely and remarkably poised Ex girlfriend of Travis'.

Einstein came out of her fognesia long enough to delete all incriminating photos but left 90 others on the camera card.

Travis had ZERO *advertiser censored* images on any of his computers.

Jodi had gas... exactly enough to fill the rental car and THREE cans.

Did I miss anything?

TIA.

OMG! The security camera at the WaMu . . . blonde or brunette? I hope LE got that before it was too late. :please:

Since JA didn't mention the Walmart return until she was on the stand the video would be long gone.

Deanna said he did go after her, but I don't think he went to the bishop for Jodi.

Just adding here... For me it is like a catholic who knows it is wrong to have sex before marriage, and yet does it, and then goes to confession. If someone believes in a religion they get a bad wrap if they are not perfect at living it out without error.

We all struggle with parts of our lives; having a faith life is no different.

I think the idea of confession is that you realize you have done something wrong in the eyes of the church and you are willing to change your behavior. It's not a punishment so going to priest or bishop is meant to help you. That is my understanding. Only you can judge yourself and come to terms with whatever you are dealing with. It is obvious Travis was trying to deal with Jodi and she continued to push those boundaries. He was willing to let her go, she was not going to let him go without a fight.

Wild about trial just tweeted that the hearing might be open and aired online after all. Get your feeds ready people, just incase that's true.

I doubt it...JSS likes to do virtually everything which isn't in front of the jury inside chambers. Only thing I"ve seen so far are the bogus mistrial motions and the one where they had Jean Cesarez and Grace Wong on the stand.

OT: Totally AWESOME!!!! Got pics? I miss babies, haven't had a foal on this place for 4 years.....my stallion is NOT a happy camper!:floorlaugh:

O/T I know but could we please see. No new babies expected this spring so I am missing the excitement. Twins! Wow!

How I wish Travis would have kept a dog with a really bad disposition. Something huge to go with it. Just because a dog is big doesn't mean he is mean but having both would have been nice.

Maybe a big huge dog that liked everyone BUT Jodi so that when she crawled through the doggie door her face got bitten off.

A rottie with the disposition of a great white shark?
That kind of combination. Maybe if Jodi no longer had a face she would have chilled out a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire