trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I missed something. Did the judge come back and say we are all done for the day? I've completely lost the court feed and am only getting the color bars and irritating noise.

Pathetic to allow a rebuttal by the defense with another "psychologist". Sherry is so weak it's pathetic.

it is a person's life at stake. and unlike arias, we're not going to take one so cruelly and without consideration. i think it's ok to allow another psychologist given the stakes.

So is it true that we will not hear from prosecution witness Suzie Dittman, fraud investigator for JP Morgan Chase? Is that correct?
DArn. I was hoping to hear where JA got the money to fund her lavish lifestyle of breast implants and a possible nose job, beauty salons, flights, travel etc.

She testified that the helio phone was stolen shortly thereafter the phone sex was taped on it.. She said that she left it in grandparents car when she went into a restaurant and that she thought that is when the phone was stolen.. She testified that it was only much much later after her arrest and incarceration that mommy's twin, her aunt supposedly just found the helio phone when cleaning out the grandparents car...

Well.. IMO its obvious it was a lie regarding her claim of it being stolen, but Juan's questioning of the witness today PROVED FOR A FACT THAT YET ANOTHER OF JODI'S TESTIMONIAL STATEMENTS ARE BOLD FACED LIES IN PROVING THAT JODI ARIAS IN FACT HAD THAT EXACT CLAIMED STOLEN HELIO PHONE WITH HER WHILE EN ROUTE TO MURDER TRAVIS.. AND THAT IT WAS THAT SUPPOSED PREVIOUSLY STOLEN HELIO IN FACT WAS USED IN DOCUMENTING PICTURES OF MISS JODI ARIAS WITH HER NEWLY DARKENED HAIR ON JUNE 3 WHILE EN ROUTE TO THE MURDER!

MOO JUST ANOTHER HAMMERED IN NAIL IN JODI'S PROVERBIAL COFFIN THAT AWAITS HER..

GAME OVER JODI! GAME OVER JENNY W! GAME OVER NURMI!

JUSTICE IS VERY NEAR FOR TRAVIS!

What phone was she using on her trip to visit friends in June when she took the fatal detour to Mesa. What phone did she have when that mean charger hid under the car seat? I am confused! Help!

It makes my heart ache to think that the real healing process for Travis' family begins after this trial is over. Exhausting...

This thought is on my mind constantly. They have had their lives on some sort of hold for almost five years.

If the jury goes in accordance with their wishes and JA gets the DP, they will still have the emotional roller coaster of appeals.

I do wish that there was a penalty option of LWOP-solitary confinement, as opposed to the DP, so that the process would stop for the convicted and life could start anew for the victims.

Lightbulb moment here: I bet you JM gets a new, high-paid position as a talking head on tv, maybe HLN????? Maybe a consultant of sorts? I bet they consult with him during the making of the movie ("Jodi Lovelace") that will surely come out.

JM is wonderful!!!

I'd watch a show about Juan Martinez, or with him as a consultant, absolutely. The thing is, I don't think he'd do something like that, unless he had full control over the integrity of it - which I don't think happens very often - if at all.

Is trial over for today?

Thanks

Yes. The jurors are to return at 9:30 tomorrow for a short day. Then no court until next Wednesday. She said the jurors will stay there Wed. until the case is done, even if it's past normal quitting time.

Next Thursday, she will instruct the jury, and then the attorneys will begin closing arguments. She told the jurors they would get the case next Friday.

There will be a penalty phase as well. That will take several weeks. I think the transition will be slow and steady. Take care. Be here often. There is so much support here.

That's another thing I will miss. The awesome, amazing, big hearted, wonderful people here at WS. (I'm not sure I'll have internet once I get back to N.C.) :heart:

These were photos taken by a phone. No photoshop in phones....
Actually my IPhone has an app that is a lite version of Photoshop that I can use on my phone pics...

The case is ruined. Letting the DT have the last word with a professor of psychology? This is NOT good.

judging by the jury questions. they can let them have the last word. its like wah wah wah im not listening :drumroll:

Lightbulb moment here: I bet you JM gets a new, high-paid position as a talking head on tv, maybe HLN????? Maybe a consultant of sorts? I bet they consult with him during the making of the movie ("Jodi Lovelace") that will surely come out.

JM is wonderful!!!

Juan can write his own ticket, I predict attorney general, judge, POTUS, lol, etc.

This dog is certainly excited to have you around...let's hope you'll stay:

jViXDsi.gif

I want that puppy! SO CUTE

On the 4/24 date, what is the 005 before the description? Anybody know?

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
4/24/2013 005 - ME: Hearing - Party (001) 4/24/2013
4/23/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/23/2013
NOTE: MOTION TO PRECLUDE STATE'S REBUTTAL WITNESSES
4/22/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 4/22/2013
4/22/2013 REQ - Request - Party (001) 4/22/2013
NOTE: REQUEST FOR SURREBUTTAL TESTIMONY AND NOTICE OF SURREBUTTAL WITNESS
4/22/2013 OBJ - Objection/Opposition. - Party (001) 4/22/2013
NOTE: OBJECTION TO REQUEST FOR SURREBUTTAL TESTIMONY AND NOTICE OF SURREBUTTAL WITNESS
4/22/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/23/2013
NOTE: MOTION TO PRECLUDE STATE’S REBUTTAL WITNESSES
4/21/2013 RJI - Request for Jury Instructions - Party (001) 4/22/2013
NOTE: DEFENDANT'S REQUESTED JURY INSTRUCTIONS
4/19/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 4/19/2013
4/18/2013 RQH - Request For Hearing - Party (001) 4/19/2013
NOTE: Request For Hearing

It seems to me that you can't manually add pins in that closet plus I don't recall seeing pins on top of the shelves in the pictures.

You can put more pins but the holes are spaced out evenly so the shelves will tip slightly just not all the way if u add pins on top of the shelf.

I have this gut feeling that has been washing over me again and again all week that JA will be found guilty of first-degree murder. It's so strong. I've never experienced anything like it.

From your mouth to God's ear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member