trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm joining the party late tonight, haven't felt good all day, still don't, but I promise not to cough on the monitor.

So with that as my excuse, let me just say; If you can't believe a rag that carries such stories as "Woman has alien baby", "Live prehistoric dinosaur found in jungles of Africa" and such other bombshells, who can one trust?

The reporter admitted he knew they were lies.
JA is putting this out there through "friends"

eta: OH! I am sorry you don't feel well.
I know you have had a lot of stress!
Try and take care of yourself!

I didn't quite "get" the significance of the photos from the Helio phone today, especially the significance in relation to the time on the Walmart receipt. Could someone explain it to me, briefly? Thanks!

Has anyone explained the helio relationship to the walmart receipt? i think i get the connection, but i want to make certain you were not given the information by someone who is more knowledgeable and can explain it better than my "clueless about electronics" jibberish.

I heard somewhere tonight all this sex talk is to get the Mormon's on the jury to decide that his actions are unexcusable an let her walk...

I think they can see right through JA..She was the one who introduced TA to her kinky ways, and realize, as TA said, "JA is the worse thing that ever happened to me."
IMO

We need Justice for Travis - And I am starving and it is "Red-Eye" Time !!! I love Gutfeld.....

I'm way behind on this thread, but…WHEN she is convicted she will no longer be able to make money from behind bars. Arizona has the "Son of Sam" law. She's not a convicted felon…YET.:twocents:

That is what I thought...

The reporter admitted he knew they were lies.
JA is putting this out there through "friends"

eta: OH! I am sorry you don't feel well.
I know you have had a lot of stress!
Try and take care of yourself!

I think NE's credibility (we heard from a reliable source statement) ranks right up their with JA's "I wouldn't lie under oath" type of statement. :floorlaugh:

Has anyone explained the helio relationship to the walmart receipt? i think i get the connection, but i want to make certain you were not given the information by someone who is more knowledgeable and can explain it better than my "clueless about electronics" jibberish.

She took a pic "before"~not sure when
then she took a pic "after"
then she went to Walmart???

That is what I thought...

Oh really? If she gets LWOP, she can continue to sell stuff and write her book and have relations with other prison mates - this would be perfectly fine with this murdering you-know-what. She needs the DP

This Tweet from a court observer whom I trust really scares me:

RobynD323 ‏@robynd323 18m
FYI- Information come across my desk:Court observer says 4 male jurors are flirting with Willmott and #JodiArias. I knew it. I saw it myself
https://twitter.com/robynd323

Could explain Jodi and willmott's smiles/chuckles.

What??? NO NO NO. Please no. Oh lord. Well, even if they are I am 100% sure they are directing it at WILMOTT and not Jodi. There is no way any of them are making eyes with Jodi. Wilmott is kinda cute so I could see them kind of smiling at her, plus she always smiles at them when they walk in so maybe they're just being polite.
BTW I have not read anything like this is the courtroom observersations thread on here.

I think they can see right through JA..She was the one who introduced TA to her kinky ways, and realize, as TA said, "JA is the worse thing that ever happened to me."
IMO

No kidding! It's like the defense is insulting their intelligence!

The mad writing started how long ago? JW & JA? I just noticed it recently. Is this for the new qualified doctor? ha-hummm. I wonder how many hours he will state he evaluated JA? More than 12 hours? DM did 12 hours personally with JA. More fluff and nutter to come. gah!

JM is very very smart & talented in a court room. I hope he fulfills whatever dream he has. He deserves it. His presentaion has been brilliant. Hard for some to understand or stomache at times, that I understand but I'm not fighting the bull with being naive anyomre at my age.... There isn't one other bull than the one the defense & JA are portraying... and that rhymes with sit.

Ha ha, just reread my post and I sound like what's her name Susan Moss? on NG. I'll let it stand.

Sue Moss is in serious need of a voice box removal operation. She has 3 volumes levels extremely LOUD, extremely LOUDER, and LOUDEST BREAK the sound barrier LOUD

I would think most jurors, if not all, have already made up their minds to JA's guilt. Stranger things have happened, but they could possibly come up with a verdict by the end of day on Friday. It's possible.

I dont think it will take more than two hours. I guess it depends on what time the closing arguments finish. Then they get the case. Anyone aware what time the jurors day ends once they get the case?

Oh really? If she gets LWOP, she can continue to sell stuff and write her book and have relations with other prison mates - this would be perfectly fine with this murdering you-know-what. She needs the DP

NOOOoooooooooooo can she?
She has to get the DP before they can stop her?

And, not said but implied, the photo was taken in her not so red rental car. The car rental guy rented the car to a blonde JA.

Just found this on a random psych website:

“P - provocative (or seductive) behavior
R - relationships, considered more intimate than they are
A - attention, must be at center of
I - influenced easily
S - speech (style) - wants to impress, lacks detail
E - emotional lability, shallowness
M - make-up - physical appearance used to draw attention to self
E - exaggerated emotions - theatrical”
— A mnemonic for remembering the symptoms of Histrionic Personalty Disorder

If that doesn't summarize Jodie, I don't know what would.

Mike from National Enquirer on HG say Jodi's latest story is that Travis had a twisted fascination with the movie Psycho and that he was sexually turned on by it. He wanted to act it out in the shower, it got out of hand, and that's how Travis ended up dead.

Oh…so it was Travis' idea for her to slice him up and nearly decapitate him? Which of those personality disorders was it that one of the symptoms is to always blame others for everything? BPD, PTSD, or maybe PMS! BULLPOOP! She's the devils spawn!!! :stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

What??? NO NO NO. Please no. Oh lord. Well, even if they are I am 100% sure they are directing it at WILMOTT and not Jodi. There is no way any of them are making eyes with Jodi. Wilmott is kinda cute so I could see them kind of smiling at her, plus she always smiles at them when they walk in so maybe they're just being polite.
BTW I have not read anything like this is the courtroom observations thread on here.
I agree.
Our court observers say they are "over it"
They have said from day 1 the jury never looks at JA...
I will believe them!

BTW I have not read anything like this is the courtroom observersations thread on here.

Anyone know the description of juror #2?

I am gonna look it up in a second but I am thinking the significance of the walmart receipt may be because one of the pics was taken around the time she was at walmart. so they establish what location, or state, she was in at that specific time. that takes care of any issues that the DT can raise about time zones, etc. with me thus far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23