trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I won't miss about this trial...spending 1/2 of court time looking at seals on all live feeds. hmmpf!

Checking in and saying hello!

Maybe one day, just one day, court will start ON TIME - without a sidebar.

From the azcentral.com feed:

Chris Williams@chriswnews
#JodiArias courtroom. #TravisAlexander family just went with Juan Martinez into side room. Some visibly upset already.

I wonder what makes a death threat credible vs. not credible? The non-credible person must have shouted, "Kill you, b---h!"

Dunno how to determine credible from non credible with regards to threats but whoever did it is no Einstein for sure.

Good afternoon peeps-Got hubby out the door to work & the cat is good..we are ready for some of the great one!!

I said "some". Of course I don't want that to happen, but a full acquittal would be even worse.

What is a "full acquittal?" The defense argued she killed him in self defense, so second degree murder/manslaughter, correct?

What would she be "not guilty" of? Besides the 1st degree charge?

:curtsey:

Hellooo! I made it! I'll be way over here again with my box of tissue scented with Vicks! Who woulda thunk it...that Puffs w/lotion is scented with Vicks.

What a time on the HLN show's last night huh!!

So much to say, but I'll wait until after the trial this morning!!

Justice For Travis is Upon Us!!

somebody gonna be gettin a migrane this week or next to slow it down some?

:drumroll: that is a snear if I have ever seen one:scared:

6a00d834516ae369e201761740e49f970c-800wi

Observation: watching the trial later when the vids are posted (especially the one that gets posted where all the sidebars are taken out) is the best way to watch this or any trial. You save huge gobs of time and there's no waiting whatsoever. These are the vids posted on YouTube.

#JodiArias pros calling Medical Examiner back to stand this morning. Dr is already here. Should another tough day for #TravisAlexander fam”

Wild was pondering why the dog on the Arizona seal is so tiny. That is a good question. Why IS that dog so darn tiny???

When I testify, just part of the job. It's even in my job description as being 'just part of the job'.

No extras. Just hotel and airfare, hourly rate. Paycheck doesn't change.
Thanks for what you do. I'm glad there is no extra pay (sorry for you, though - lol).
It makes doc's opinion worth more weight IMO. He's got no dog in the fight, so to speak.

Could someone explain the significance of the Helio phone pictures and the time on the Walmart receipt? JM seemed to highlight the timing of the two (not being snarky, I just didn't understand)... Thank you!

somebody gonna be gettin a migrane this week or next to slow it down some?

I predict a sudden decline in Arias' "health" as she gets more and more confirmation that the jury didn't buy one story she told.

I want the motion to be granted. That would eliminate the worst case scenario -- acquittal.

If people are so confident that she'll be convicted of 1st degree, then this motion will not matter. But it does give me some peace of mind.

If she gets the lesser charge; in her way, she wins, because she told them from the very beginning that was all they would get.

If she gets 1st degree, then it is justice for Travis, but she still wins... she took his life, and she will appeal the ruling and fight however she can to make sure Travis' family never truly gets to have peace.

JA serves herself.

[QUOTr E=Nhic;9308583]Is anyone else concerned about JM after this trial?

The manipulative, lying, psychopath JA has friends that she probably has lots of stuff on with which to blackmail them. Not only that, there's that other one who is a convicted felon -for arson!

Next door in Texas 2 prosecutors and one of their wives were recently killed.:scared:

The DA, his wife and the assistant DA were murdered by an ex justice of the peace Eric Williams. The district attorney's office prosecuted and convicted Williams last year for two counts of felony theft. He'd stolen some of the county's computer monitors and got caught.

My daughters best friend and mother were shot in the back of the head and dumped on a dirt farm road in Kaulfman in 1992.
Her mother was being stalked by an ex boyfriend and he found them, made one of them drive to Kaulfman where he killed them. MY daughter was to of been with them that day and they never showed up. I thank God everyday that she wasn't with them.[/quote]

OMG! How scary! I live in Kaufman Co. Usually a very quiet county....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper