trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the azcentral.com feed:

Chris Williams@chriswnews
#JodiArias courtroom. #TravisAlexander family just went with Juan Martinez into side room. Some visibly upset already.

Oh Carp, what can this possibly mean. Maybe they are going to show photos.

And we are live

Reported at Arizona Central - Ms. Wilmott received at least one credible death threat plus some not so credible ones - Sheriff Joe is checking out the credible one.

Why must people do things like that? I never understand this mentality.. Can someone shed some light as to why people do this kind of thing?

#JodiArias courtroom. #TravisAlexander family just went with Juan Martinez into side room. Some visibly upset already.

DAMNIT! I hate that the family has to still be upset this late in the trial!!!

I think this mean the photos will be shown. It won't be pretty...

I hope someone asks them what all these meetings were about when this is all over!

I just shake at my head at Jodi's story.

Who gets shot in the head then tells the person who a) had just shot them b) is still holding the gun "****ing kill you *****!"?

And does she actually expect us to believe that even though Travis never once beat her she was SO scared for her life THIS time that the only choice was shooting him and then stabbing him?

so heartwrenching :(

medical examiner testimony has to be horrible for them

Dee Dee Moore who murdered Abraham Shakespeare was in Fl State prison within 36 hrs.

I was in court when Brandon Scott Lavergne pled Guilty- LWOP in the Mickey Shunick case.

He made it to Angola Prison before I made it home-> TWO HOURS....he did not pass Go or collect $200.

Oh no .. not another migraine .. or did the DT have a minor victory on the fraud witness .. Is it just me that thinks the schedule for next week isn't going to go as planned?

Jodi looks fairly content today, but she's already eyeing off the desk.

:wave:Attention!:wave:

Hey peeps, have a heart! I'm the only mod here right now and I have my hands full.

Please keep ON TOPIC, the Arias Trial

Please take all recipe talk to the trial recipe thread:
trial recipe thread - Page 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

As far as the invalid links on the first thread, I'm not sure why they're invalid, but I don't have time to correct them now. If they're invalid for you, they're invalid for me too and it would require a bit of time to correct them. It'll have to wait until this weekend.

As usual court is late, but it'll resume shortly, MAYBE. ;)

TIA for your cooperation
fran

Oh! PS ... Congrats to all who are having an anniversary from all of the board. I will ask again, please stay on topic. :)

OK..let's all be good for Fran!!!:drumroll::drumroll:

Surprise sidebar

NOT

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Another really rough day in store for the Alexander family. :(

Will Willmott chirp up with her "Are ya sure about that?!" line of questioning for the ME again?

He testified that the shot disabled Travis immediately & she asked him "Are ya sure about that?!" more than once.

Poor Willmott. She's usually in over her head when it comes to Prosecution experts.
:banghead: Oh man, I cannot STAND to listen to her say that!! Looking forward to Dr. Horn giving her that side-eye after she says it, too.. :)

Ooooo, Jodi's got that funky lookin' sewed-together shirt on again today...aaaaaaaannnnnnddddd Nurmi's rockin' the Scarface...(sigh...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper