trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Horn!!! Sorry I'm late. Jodi is trying her fake cry.

And looks like the DT won on the bank records and this will be the last witness.

Bumbling, stumbling, LOST, sounding ridiculous... oh, JW... sit the Heck DOWN...

JW is really confused....she's struggling to trip up Dr. Horn and is tripping up herself!!!!!!

What does Det. Flores has to do with this rebuttal witness???

Here she goes with her sneaky tricks. The voice is already going a couple of octaves

Attachments

• jwthirs.gif
    jwthirs.gif
    48.4 KB · Views: 15
Anything I might say in critique of watching the defendant right now would earn me another T.O.

So, I won't. :(

This testimony is making me emotional today. I also got emotional yesterday when I saw the pics of Travis' closet with the new owners belongings in it. It was so sad. :(

Usually I would wish the killer had to look at the photos of what they did EVERY DAY for the rest of their lives, but in this case I think this psycho killer would enjoy the trophy of her deeds. SICKO~

I cannot stand the sound of her voice. I just can't.

This DT is stammering, stumbling their way to the DP.

Just because you say "Don't you remember that?" Willmott, doesn't mean its true.

Bahahawawa!!!

Here we gooo...UGH. Just stop, Just make it stop. Enough already Defense and Willmott your outta YOUR LEAGUE here. Way out. JUST STOP!

Uh uh uh ummmm do you recall ummm no uhhhhh, hmmm you agree right? Ummm uhhhh

I noticed that immediately. No more little hair clips and carefully teased out umbrella bangs to soften and frame her face. Not even a straight part and the hair is dirty, the eyebrows are unplucked and the mustache is unbleached and unlasered. Nope, you can be sure Reality has paid her a visit during the night.

You can forget about your sex reassignment surgery in France. How you look doesn't matter, Ms. Thing, because you are headed for a dirt nap.

Whoa, tell us how you really feel.:seeya: And I agree 1000%.

She needs to sit down and shut up, your client is the liar not everybody else.
I would really like the defense to go away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5