trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry

there are just too many incidents of gunshot wounds to the brain much worse than this that people have remained conscience from

I have posted many examples

a .25 is a low velocity round that doesn't produce the hydrostatic shock that larger caliber rounds produce

while it may be probable this injury would be incapacitating, it is definitely not for certain, especially with such a small, slow moving projectile

I wish the prosecution would argue that the sequence of the wounds DOES NOT MATTER

There is a big difference between remaining conscious and ' being a mortal threat' to someone.

And a big difference between remaining conscious and being able to defends oneself from a knife attack.

Although i do believe he might have remained conscious for a bit, I do not believe he was any threat to her if he had been shot in the head.

Anyone else having problems with the feeds?

Yes. I had AZ central up with the seal, and it's still at the seal. I was surprised to read on here that we had started! Now I'm scrambling for another feed.

Wth is she trying to do, impeach him?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

JA can't stop looking. Faking, faking, faking, Don't be fooled guys, IF there are any tears, they are only for JA (herself).

Wilmott just rubs me the wrong way. She sounds like a snotty teenager. Not a personal slam, just an observation.

Aww JW is up. Time to pause my stream until she goes away

omg...this woman. I will forever hold Wilmott & Nurmi in the same regard as Jose Baez.

Sit DOWN Jennifer!!!! Dr. Horn is shooting down (for lack of better wording) ANYYYY ideas that T would have been able to do ANYTHING to Jodi after she shot him that's even IF shot came first! (which we know better!) YOU ARE TOAST ARIAS ....

One strong Dr Horn. He's not impressed

Attachments

• defianthorn.gif
    defianthorn.gif
    68.5 KB · Views: 37
How can what Flores said be asked of this witness?

Wilmott .. mischaracterising his testimony, so desperate.

I noticed that immediately. No more little hair clips and carefully teased out umbrella bangs to soften and frame her face. Not even a straight part and the hair is dirty, the eyebrows are unplucked and the mustache is unbleached and unlasered. Nope, you can be sure Reality has paid her a visit during the night.

You can forget about your sex reassignment surgery in France. How you look doesn't matter, Ms. Thing, because you are headed for a dirt nap.

Wow! This is a whole new approach for Little Missy. It's the "I'm completely pathetic and you MUST feel sorry for me - pleeeeeeze!"

Is JW's approach now trying to gross out the jury completely? Not sure where she's going with this.

"I'm sorry your honor, I can't cross this witness... he's too darn handsome for me to concentrate on my questions. But if we could get the good doctor to sit there for about 30 minutes...that would be greaaaat." :rocker:

(me as a defense attorney)

I am so glad the jury is seeing the damage jodi did to TA.. Juan is brilliant in his planning of this entire case.

Can JM get in again anything about the grandparents gun stolen before TA was killed... for a few exclamation points on premeditation???

Wow. Wilmott is as out of her depth here as she was with DD. She has NO clue what she's even asking. Come on, Wilmott, do you think you will stump this man, who is not only a Dr. but has the credibility enhancing quality of being attractive??

She's asking the SAME questions as her original cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth