trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA can't stop looking. Faking, faking, faking, Don't be fooled guys, IF there are any tears, they are only for JA (herself).

You're right.. It's disturbing.. She does KEEP LOOKING AT PICS

Guess that's her 'morbid curiosity' getting the best of her huh?

Not one tear from JA. Stone cold. Heartless. Psychopath.

If she had any heart or soul, this testimony would be bring horrible pictures in her mind & she would have a REAL reaction. And no, I do not believe there was ever fog.

Really willmott, you have nothing else that your gonna get Flores into this cause you have NOTHING else??? Willmott this is pathetic. You have nothing else to get him on, you haven't done your homework your looking like a very unprofessional, reaching and grasping at straws.

Oh I LOOOOVVVVE Dr. Horn ! Put JW in her place!

JW - if you are being as snarky in WS that you are being with Dr Horn you'd have an extended TO!

I must turn off audio. Or I will get a hand smack. This woman is absolutely bloody awful. Embarrassing. :banghead:

I can not say what I'd like to right now, because I really like this place and don't want to be dismissed...but I imagine we are ALL thinking the same thing about this cross-examination.
I'll just leave it it at this~ unprofessional, ridiculous, shameful...

I have deja vu. JW has done this cross already. She failed the first time.

OMG.....JW....stay out of the field of anatomical pathology, histology and the subsequent interpretations!

THERE WERE LIMITATIONS AS DEFINED BY DR. HORN~~~~~~DECOMPOSITION!

Seriously Wilmott? How can you not understand this???

They did this same thing with another line of testimony that I can't recall.

It just makes them look STUPID!

Brains are in fact rather uniform in people. We may not all think the same, but our brains are relatively the same size, shape, etc. Within the confines of the skull anyway...we have brain matter in our forehead area. LOL!!

He CLEARLY states that DUE TO DECOMPOSITION...wow I despise people that twist the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth