trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ja is poking her eyes trying to get tears out.

Confirmation Travis was still alive when his throat was sliced. :(

AZ central is horrid today. I get two or three sentences and then it freezes. YARG.

The gunshot might not have been absolutely last, but it certainly was at least towards the end and according to the fine Doc, it certainly was not first.

Poor Travis....still alive when his throat was cut. Dr. Knows this because of the soft tissue and the hemorrhaging associated with it...Needs a BEATING HEART

JW is basically conceding the knife wound to the chest happened when TA was in a standing position.

No Kidding!! Cause it came before the gunshot while he was still conscious!!

Spectacular juror questions.
Especially the one that prompted the answer that the
throat slit caused the heavy blood loss because it
REQUIRED A BEATING HEART!

JA can stop crying now. Travis' poor family had to sit through all of that. Stop with the tears.

I am puzzled, if one is crying tears, why use a kleenex to wipe their nose? Shouldn't they wipe the tears as well instead of just their nose? Last I checked, tears don't fall from the snoz.

Jodi feigning sadness. :rolleyes: Too late, Jodi. The fake tears don't work.

Not being snarky here…but I think the tears were real this time. I went "full screen" and saw her chest and shoulders heaving. But, most likely the tears were for herself as she sees her defense slip away. :twocents:

Ok, I burst into tears at the testimony saying the amount of hemorrhaging required a beating heart. Poor Travis. God I hate staring at Jodi Arias's face.

Why Wilmont keep on smiling so much, she is very sick IMO

This is the smoking gun. There is NO WAY Travis attacked JA after the gun shot. There was no attack. There was no self defense. The jury gets it and the defense knows it.

Is this the face of someone who has been crying? NO! Her face has been redder esp her nose after some inchambers sessions and lunch breaks. Give it up!

You're right. Looks more like a sullen, pouty teenager to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett