DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you JSS for doing your best.

Attachments

• jssthirs.gif
    jssthirs.gif
    47.6 KB · Views: 26
I dislike the DT, but I don't think it's possible for them to "pick the jurors off one by one". There are dozens of reasons why he could have been excused. It's possible it had nothing at all to do with the defense.

Perhaps Juror 8 had something personal come up of an important nature?

I completely agree. The repeated use of the phrase purposeful activity is very important. If the jury believes the gunshot was first they would have to believe that Travis fell to the ground, GOT BACK UP, went to the sink and spit up blood, walk or crawl down the 12.5 foot hallway AND DEFEND himself against all the knife wounds (as proven by his defensive wounds). There's no way that happened. The doctor said he would be dead within a minute or so of the gunshot and the attack took a little over a minute. His heart was still beating when his throat was slit. Clearly based on common sense the gun shot couldn't have happened first.

I think the above needs to be repeated. It is reasonable.

:seeya: Bye, friends! See ya'll Wednesday - it's back to real life and - must I say it - chores. :sick:

Jodi and her DT are picking them off one by one. That's there only hope for a mistrial is to kick off enough jurors that there won't be enough to deliberate.

We shouldn't jump to conclusions. We don't know why Juror 8 is gone. Not yet, anyway.
They can't just be kicked off willy-nilly. There has to be a reason.
Juror 5 made an unnecessary comment. Juror 11 was sick.

We'll see what happened to 8.

OMG - JA got rid of ANOTHER juror!!

Maybe the Juror wanted to get booted.....and get out in the public before a decision is made. Maybe they are tired of it....wanted out, and want to make some $$$ too in order to sell their story first

Not saying they were a bad person......, but maybe they were fed up with lost income, and now want to speak first to the media craze.....and get paid for it

To some when they can see a dollar sign, they do not care.

JUST MOO.....just possible with this case, since so many stupid things have happened!

:stormingmad:

Guys, remember, we're all just guessing as to how Juror 8 would vote. We really don't know anything for sure. So even if we "liked" him, that doesn't mean he wasn't going to go with JA's bullcrap story. This may be a blessing.

Exactly where she was trying to go with that just to point it out to the jury as a doubt. A doubt about what is the question, it remains clear Travis is on the floor with the murderer standing over him - no possible self defense claim from that photograph regardless of how Wilmott would like to frame it however.

I think Wilmott was trying to insinuate that after the neck injury TA could not hold his head up so how was Jodi able to shoot Travis in a downward motion in the bathroom.

From AZ Central :

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m
The Arias trial is over for the day. Unless there are impromptu hearings between now and then, the next court date is Wednesday, May 1.

Michael Kiefer Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 4m
A deputy told me the bomb dog tour was just routine.

Michael Kiefer Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 6m
Juror number eight was just dismissed.

Michael Kiefer Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 6m
The jury returns.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 5m
#JodiArias juror 8 was probably late 40's to mid 50's

Chris Williams Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 6m
#JodiArias juror 8 sat front row, left side, one chair in. Man with a short beard. Took a lot of notes.

Chris Williams Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 7m
#JodiArias Juror 8 has been excused for remainder of case. No reason given

If routine why not wait a few minutes when they knew court was about to recess for the day? Things that make me shake my head.

Just some more information... In those instances I can pretty much guarantee those objects were not being impaled into the brain at the velocity of a bullet. In many cases a small caliber bullet can bounce around inside the body and cause more damage than a higher caliber bullet.

Also, this is my first post and want to say HI!
WELCOME - I like you already. Good information. Thanks

I'd be kinda let down if I didn't make the final 12 after months of testimony lol

Juror 8 = CEO guy (form the court watchers thread)....NO, NO, NO...I liked what I read aobut him

Oh dang, I loved CEO based on KCL's notes. Omigosh. KCL did say in notes recently that he was looking restless a lot of times...do you think maybe he just couldn't take anymore? Maybe he's having job stresses, etc.?

Does anyone know if there will be any further rebuttal witnesses? The Cancun PPL person, or the Chase Bank representative?
I understand there will be the surrebuttal witness, Dr. Geffner on Wednesday (per HLN just now) - but will he be the only witness? Or can Prosecution finish up with their last two, beforehand?
Thanks in advance if anyone knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members