trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From AZ Central :

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m
The Arias trial is over for the day. Unless there are impromptu hearings between now and then, the next court date is Wednesday, May 1.

Michael Kiefer Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 4m
A deputy told me the bomb dog tour was just routine.

Michael Kiefer Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 6m
Juror number eight was just dismissed.

Michael Kiefer Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 6m
The jury returns.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 5m
#JodiArias juror 8 was probably late 40's to mid 50's

Chris Williams Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 6m
#JodiArias juror 8 sat front row, left side, one chair in. Man with a short beard. Took a lot of notes.

Chris Williams Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 7m
#JodiArias Juror 8 has been excused for remainder of case. No reason given

I also want to add that just because I believe the gunshot was first, I don't believe that this was self-defense. Nor do I believe anything JA says happened. Her lies make absolutely no sense whatsoever. I do believe by the evidence of the gas cans, the stolen gun, and the hair color change that she did premeditate to kill TA.

I do hope that if there are jurors who do believe that the ME is wrong as to the gunshot not being first, that that doesn't affect there belief in her guilt of murder and not self-defense.

Hypothetically if I were a juror I wouldn't necessarily believe what the ME thinks about the first injury but I do feel JM has proven his point that this was not self-defense, and that it was premeditated murder.

So you just don't believe the ME's testimony that the gunshot to the right frontal lobe of the brain would render Travis completely out of commission?

Since it's not science, what is your opinion based on? Just curious.

8.The CEO-Good looking man, mid 50's with goatee. Can see him being the jury foreman.
I called this guy "The Dad". He looks nothing like my dad, Lol, but for whatever reason... I got a fatherly feel from him.

From one of the court observers...

Juror 8, our CEO.. I'm just in tears over here. I can't believe he's gone, of all the jurors, he was my favorite for convincing anyone dragging their feet in deliberations.

Could it be he might've submitted a question after Dr. Horn that said something like "is there any way we can forego closing arguments & deliberate now?" Or something a tiny bit snarky that showed how offended he is by the defense team dragging this out so much? I'm truly sick to my stomach.

according to WAT, the defense will call a new witness Wednesday.

It's Doctor Whats-his-name. The DT is holding prayer groups this weekend in an attempt to make sure this EXPERT doesn't end up being as bad as their last two Ex-EXPERTS...:scared:

That juror question regarding Jodi's claim of shooting him in the head in the middle of the bathroom has me a bit worried. Was there blood in the center of the bathroom?

oops, looks like the picture of Jodi didn't come out...

Attachments

• Jodi.jpg
    Jodi.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 62
Just some more information... In those instances I can pretty much guarantee those objects were not being impaled into the brain at the velocity of a bullet. In many cases a small caliber bullet can bounce around inside the body and cause more damage than a higher caliber bullet.

Also, this is my first post and want to say HI!

:seeya:

Welcome to WS Athens!!!! Glad you joined us.

Please-We do not know why he left..lets wait and see if anyone- maybe Beth can get some info on it...we do not know if Jodi did this!!!

So anyone else think this juror was evicted because they took copious notes and asked intelligent questions?

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel 1m

It's important to note juror #8 was NOT in court today, his seat has been EMPTY ALL MORNING

---

ETA - Beth is reporting J8 was there this morning!

I disagree... She cries because she saw Travis's family crying. Thinks it will help convince the jury. Water works turned off immediately after jury left

She's an empty vessel. She emulates those around her even when it's inappropriate to do so. Not to be mean but she MUST have shown signs of this long before she slaughtered Travis. She is a complete and total HORRIFIC MISTAKE! Game over Jodi Killer Arias.

Totally agree. She's defective. She's barely human. She's lacking a conscious ... And whatever else separates us from everything else. She's more like a shark than a human being. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JW's trying to say that TA would have been able to yell, curse and chase JA after being shot through the brain with a .25 caliber slug.

Didn't happen.

If there was any way possible for the gunshot wound to have come first, I have to believe that the DT would have found an expert of their own to offer that testimony. The fact that they did not speaks volumes to me.

I want to know why juror 8 was dismissed. Im not jumping to conclusions that it was anything to do with the DT.

Im assuming he won't have a gag order like juror 5 one of them has to talk

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Juror 5 has a gag order? I thought it was her choice not to talk until the trial is over.

I don't like the question about the middle of the bathroom.

It goes directly to support JA's testiphony.

I'm afraid that Dr. Horn's answer to the jury question is easily misunderstood.

He said that there would be bleeding where the injury occurred.

I believe he meant at the site of the brain/sinus/mouth trauma, not the physical location in the middle of the bathroom.

I don't like that question at all.

As incredible as it seems, there is at least one question-writing juror who appears to have bought the torture murderess's lies.

Yup, and when Wilmott was asking Dr. Horn about gunshot first question and if it would immediately incapacitate, etc., Jodi would all of sudden "become" alert and turn her head. SHE IS AWARE AT ALL TIMES OF TESTIMONY AND WHAT IS BEING SAID. There is no sadness/confusion/despair in that fake-crying, oh no, she is FULLY ALERT. I've noticed this whenever she's fake crying and something beneficial or important to her case comes up, she immediately whips up her head and does her stare.

BBM: Would it be possible for Body Language Expert to interpet if the turn of the head is indicative of gun shot being last when JW ask DH gunshot first question? Inquiring mind wants to know!

Does someone have a list of the Jury numbers and nicknames they can post here?
It would be very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member