Trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #162

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, hubby put drops in my eyes, blurred vision and all that! Will see you guys in the am! :)

Ok, Linda just verified on NG that this ring was for her.

OMG did you hear that beautiful poem Travis wrote for her? I want that, for my wall in my room! I wish you all the best and I hope all the best is me, he ended it.

All of his other ladies in his life were such a different league than Jodi Arias. They seem like princesses compared to the wicked evil witch.

NFL Draft is on. :( Can't watch Nancy. Can someone post a photo of Linda Ballard?
TIA.

Exactly. My point has nothing to do with Travis being a murder victim, and everything to do with the media, and the social media, turning themselves inside out to excuse, minimize or rationalize behaviour (sexual or moral) that, in a woman, is outright condemned.

So isn't your issue then with social media/media condemning women for being the sexual beings we are? Not with TA's behavior? I'm just trying to understand your position. Thanks.

does nancy grace have to wear the leather jacket with the handcuffs necklace for every trialnotes show? has she decided this is her uniform?

Previously I had spent a lot of time trying to figure out the sequence of events then I realized none of it matters.

A). If she shot him first and then stabbed and slit him, she was stabbing an unconscious man who did not present a threat.

B). If she stabbed him first and slit his throat THEN shot him, she shot a man who was obviously dead and did not present a threat. In effect, the shot was overkill.

Either scenario goes above and beyond the self defense definition and it is my humble opinion that is why MY MAN JUAN spent so much time today hammering home the idea from the ME that the shot wasn't first.

So true, so true.

BBM

I have been thinking: What would I do if JA were my daughter (or son).

I really think I would have killed her and then myself (for bringing this "mistake" into the world).

Horrible thought, I know.

There has got to have been some soul searching in that family. I have a daughter and I honestly can't say what I'd do. But I never had any reason or suspicion or inkling that my daughter had a missing piece or was somehow broken. With JA and her BPD there were clues and they were there if not in her childhood at least in her teens.

Her Mom has had 5 years to deal with this and I honestly can say I WOULDN'T behave as she has during this trial. If that was my daughter I wouldn't be able to love her any longer and I sure as hell would have begged Travis' Family to forgive me for what she'd done. And I would not sit there day after day after day.

I'm not trying to be mean but I believe JA's grandmother being there is only for the purpose of the jurors and the DP. Frankly, I'm disgusted she sat there while the Killer's handiwork was displayed for the entire world to see. JA is a freak of nature and I can only hope those kind of freaks come but once in a blue moon.

JODI ARIAS TRIAL COST = $1,687,328,21. (via text from VinniePolitan April 25, 2013)

he's going to discredit the testing DD did and will affirm that Alyce was right because both of them have that super special ability to know when someone is an abuser even though they never even talk to them. He does this for money-the first case I read he testified the father was an abuser-the court entirely discredited his testimony, called him a hired gun and awarded full custody to the father, along with attorney fees.

He's also an anti DP advocate apparently and has produced affidavits and testimony for DP convicts that says they have some mentel illness and so they shouldn't be executed and he has been criticized by the court for having no independent verification of the facts of the case as he only spoke to the defendats attorney.

He is also an actual psychologist, just like Samuels. I have no idea how the judge is allowing this new guy. They had every chance for 5 years or so to pick their expert-they did and he testified. Now they want a redo at the last minute. I really don't get how or why this was permitted. Samuels could easily be recalled to counter DD-he and the new guy have the exact same credentials.

Anyway, here's some of what I found about him and posted last night:

The court ended up not appreciating the good Dr's opinion:

He also testified in a case where he criticized the other two experts and even had his client file ethics complaints against them. But Geffner was the one who ended up in disgrace with the court.

His participation in DP cases was also noted, not in a positive way.

http://www.tba2.org/tba_files/TCA/20...kec_111210.pdf

He stated that questions of domestic abuse and family violence implicated a specialized area of psychological practice which required a totally different testing regimen.
As opposed to psych tests like the MMPI.

Yes, because LaViolette's continuum is the standard for DV. Not.

Oh, that's just prepping her for solitary confinement on death row until she gets the needle. At least I hope so.:drumroll:

Everything we take for granted and are blessed to do is something she will never experience again.
Good food home cooked or favorite resteraunts, Starbucks, nice cars, clothes, marriage, children. Never again to stop to smell the flowers, to run through the rain barefooted! enjoy sunsets, sunrises,Time with family and friends.
The good life she traded for evil, selfish gain.

I don't get why JM didn't put the PPL person on to refute the Cancun story?? Maybe it was just rumors?? :scared:

does nancy grace have to wear the leather jacket with the handcuffs necklace for every trialnotes show? has she decided this is her uniform?
That handcuff necklace is really off-putting. I know it has a different meaning for her, but for me it makes me think of S&M, and it scares the carp out of me.

Everything we take for granted and are blessed to do is something she will never experience again.
Good food home cooked or favorite resteraunts, Starbucks, nice cars, clothes, marriage, children. Never again to stop to smell the flowers. Time with family and friends.
The good life she traded for evil, selfish gain.
Let's just all HOPE with all our hearts she never gets to go to Europe with her alleged lesbian lover and have a baby.

She thinks it adds to her "BAD AZZ" persona.

I don't get why JM didn't put the PPL person on to refute the Cancun story?? Maybe it was just rumors?? :scared:

I trust Juan isn't going to call ANY witness the defense can disseminate. Perhaps this person was one? Or perhaps just unnecessary.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member