Trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Linda just verified on NG that this ring was for her.

he's going to discredit the testing DD did and will affirm that Alyce was right because both of them have that super special ability to know when someone is an abuser even though they never even talk to them. He does this for money-the first case I read he testified the father was an abuser-the court entirely discredited his testimony, called him a hired gun and awarded full custody to the father, along with attorney fees.

He's also an anti DP advocate apparently and has produced affidavits and testimony for DP convicts that says they have some mentel illness and so they shouldn't be executed and he has been criticized by the court for having no independent verification of the facts of the case as he only spoke to the defendats attorney.

He is also an actual psychologist, just like Samuels. have no idea how the judge is allowing this new guy. They had every chance for 5 years or so to pick their expert-they did and he testified. Now they want a redo at the last minute. I really don't get how or why this was permitted. Samuels could easily be recalled to counter DD-he and the new guy have the exact same credentials.

<snipped>

BBM

JSS has allowed him to testify in a surrebuttal because she does not want this case overturned on appeal.

It's really a non-issue, given Geffner's clear and obvious bias, being a friend and colleague of ALV. JM will have him testify to that, as well as his being sanctioned by another trial court, etc.

Not to worry. IMO JM will eviscerate him.

IMO she's worse than Manson. He never personally killed anyone....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talk about psychic, I saw a show called Twisted just this morning on CM. He had a rough childhood also and it showed. Another manipulator. They said he was raped in prison a lot every time he went in, because he was short. That's the chance you take when you go to prison.

She was 20 years old when she broke up with him. He was already in PPL; she was uncomfortable with it.

She cites PPL in her reasons for breaking up with Travis, that's interesting.

Previously I had spent a lot of time trying to figure out the sequence of events then I realized none of it matters.

A). If she shot him first and then stabbed and slit him, she was stabbing an unconscious man who did not present a threat.

B). If she stabbed him first and slit his throat THEN shot him, she shot a man who was obviously dead and did not present a threat. In effect, the shot was overkill.

Either scenario goes above and beyond the self defense definition and it is my humble opinion that is why MY MAN JUAN spent so much time today hammering home the idea from the ME that the shot wasn't first.

IMO she's worse than Manson. He never personally killed anyone....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True enough, he played more of a puppet master role. He still skeeves me out big time. I tried to sit through an interview some newscaster did with him years and years ago, but I had to turn it off. First of all, he made no sense. Second, he is just gives me the heebie jeebies. I even get creeped out by his photograph in the background of the intro of the show "Criminal Minds".

BBM Can anyone understand what Wilmott said after she said "It's good" twice?

All I see is "fence"
de fence
of fense

I bet she is saying
"another one for the defense"...
As in SCORE!

Relax..... :therethere:
only because the brain was "like pudding"...the bullet left no actual track...but...using "simple geometry " we know how the bullet traversed. JC is just saying that out of 5 million evidence points, the DT scored 1 point for lack of visable brain damage

No. Big. Deal.

:cow:

Ty sequek9 :blowkiss:

Yeah, I'd put her more in the category of other "eraser killers" like Scott and Drew Peterson. Or Miss Anthony (although JA outstrips her on several levels, one of which is that her lies seem much less ADD Impromptu and more deliberate Machievellian in scope. She also had the whole follow-through after-the-fact thing wrapped up much better.

I agree cecy. All of them are dispicable killers, but Arias strikes me as disturbed in a way that the others you mention are not. Could any of them kill again? Absolutely, no question. But WOULD any of them kill again? I can't say with any certainty. If Arias ever got out of jail though, I would bet my bottom dollar on it. What they found her packing after her arrest (knives, and the recently purchased gun) pretty well confirms that IMO.

The trajectory of the bullet is from an unusual position, I originally thought Travis must have been lying on the ground after the neck wound when she shot him, but the angle is wrong, unless she stood above him and the bullet's trajectory changed as it hit bone, can that happen with a .25 to that degree, as in a near straight in shot from above, then ricochets to the right as it hits the skull, then again as it goes through the skull into the cheek?

It doesn't matter to me one bit in terms of guilt, premeditation, LWOP, DP, all of it.... but I have gone back and forth on the gunshot first versus stabbing first issue. Now, after reading your thoughts here, I am wondering if she had the gun in her pocket, just in case it was needed, and she decided to use it at some point in the bathroom, as she dragged Travis back to shower. I was thinking along the lines of what others have said before, like maybe there were sounds, and twitches from Travis that made her think I better shoot him to be sure so I can get out of here. And so she's holding it and dragging and shoots from above a bit and due to the instability of Travis' body and her haste it had the trajectory it did??

I've put a padlock on my brain until the verdict is reached. But after that I will have some stories....we'll have to have another Saturday night story hour. lol
Let us know when the unveiling will be AND make sure it is after 5PM so I can drink my wine and read all about it!:seeya:

Exactly. My point has nothing to do with Travis being a murder victim, and everything to do with the media, and the social media, turning themselves inside out to excuse, minimize or rationalize behaviour (sexual or moral) that, in a woman, is outright condemned.

BUT if you reverse the roles in this case and there was a guy who had driven
hundreds of miles to visit an ex-girlfriend and within 36 hours the ex-girlfriend is dead by a slashed throat, a bullet to the brain, and 29 stab wounds and the guy is in another state grinding on his new girlfriend...

Do you think that would be excused, minimized, or rationalized? I doubt it.

Well, I don't know who this Linda Ballard Boss is unless she was a high school sweetheart Never heard of her before.

She dated Travis before he started going out with Deanna. He had bought her an engagement ring, the one JA allegedly stole. She wasn't comfortable with PPL. She and Travis remained friends and she last saw him in 2006.

:)

Why, oh why, do the DT think this "expert" will be at all credible given his history and ALV involvement???
They only need one juror to have "doubt" so why not? And they don't have to pay for it.... but I am betting Juan makes him wish he never heard of JA.... IMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamapple