Trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hub, was shocked one day when he just stepped out of the shower and I was brushing my teeth watching him in the mirror. I suddenly yelped, "Here this is when I would do it". He was standing with the towel stretched behind him as he was drying his back. His chest was fully exposed and his hands were occupied with the towel behind him. I explained and he looked at me like I'd grown two heads, then convulsed with laughter and asked "Can I get you banned from Web Sleuths?"

He he he. Our poor partners and the things we put them through. Honey, can you kneel in the shower for a second? Now, do this. Do that. Ok. Thanks.

does nancy grace have to wear the leather jacket with the handcuffs necklace for every trialnotes show? has she decided this is her uniform?

NG must not have a clothes allowance as big as JW:seeya:

The poem he wrote Linda sure showed his true heart, what type of man he really was. What a beautiful soul. What a major loss that he is gone from this world.

I do believe that the state closed VERY strong, and Travis' family will have justice coming SOON. I could not be more pleased with how compelling ending so strong was and the effect it will have on the jury. Those photos tell the story and cut through all the lies Jodi told them. Jennifer and Nurmi can stomp and scream and pull out Jose Baez poster boards in closing arguments, all day long. NOTHING anyone says can detract from the impact of those photos. In the words of Detective Flores, "This is over Jodi. This is absolutely over!":jail::jail::jail:

I haven't felt 100% confident in a guilty verdict until this day. Everything has come together for me these past few days. Premeditation? Check. Lying to the jury about the gas can return? Check. Lying about the events of the murder? Well, duh, but check. Travis is a victim of murder and slander. Check.

The ME and JM destroyed her version of events today. The jury questions sealed it for me.

I predict a guilty verdict and she will get the DP. I think the questions from the jury about her familial relationships are to flesh out how her parents will take a DP sentence. Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Sulamith
What do you all make of this Nancy Grace interview with TA's friend Duane Tolman? He was a witness, so not just HLN making things up. He states he was in a restaurant with TA when a robbery took place there and the robber held a gun up to TA's temple. So confusing to me...dream or real life?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/1...avis-alexander

I should have stated this in my OP that when I read the text my hinky meter went off a bit. The gunman wanted Travis' wallet but he did not have one so he gave the perp his cell phone. After the perp left, TA called his own cell and tried to negotiate with the thief to get his phone back and the guy stayed on the phone for five minutes with Travis.

TA was at a restaurant with no wallet? Which restaurant? What about the other patrons? I have questions. NG might have asked Mr. Tolman more questions and they might have ended up on the cutting room floor.

I think the confusion came from me, I'm sooo sorry.

I honestly thought I remembered hearing in the video that it was a dream. I was wrong-o! :blushing:

I have to respectfully disagree about JW. She has chosen to represent to worst of the worst. Just as KN has done.

http://willmottlaw.com/attorneys.html

Jennifer Willmott has spent her entire legal career defending people's
rights and freedoms. She received her undergraduate degree from the
University of Arizona in 1992. In 1995 she graduated from Arizona State
University School of Law. Immediately after graduating from law school,
Jennifer joined the Maricopa County Public Defender's Office. As a trial
attorney, Jennifer defended thousands of cases. At the Public Defender's
Office, Jennifer had the opportunity to defend many different types of
cases ranging from misdemeanor DUI charges to homicides. Beginning
in 2001 Jennifer took on the added responsibility of supervising and
training trial attorneys.

She has successfully tried and won serious felony charges including
aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, sexual assault, kidnapping,
child molest, homicide, and auto theft.

Jennifer dedicates her entire practice to defending those charged with
crimes and DUIs. She practices in Maricopa County Superior Court and
all city courts, including Phoenix, Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa,
Buckeye, Tolleson, Glendale, Peoria, and Surprise.

In addition to her criminal defense practice, Jennifer has taught hundreds
of attorneys trial practice skills and how to be a competent and effective
criminal defense attorney. Many of the attorneys Jennifer has instructed
are now well respected criminal defense attorneys.

JMO but this last paragraph I would be was written by JW herself :floorlaugh:

to the BUBM, most attorneys do indeed write their own bios that are found on law firm websites. And yeah, I found that last bit :floorlaugh: worthy too

Does anyone else think or wonder if Det Flores had her pegged as a sociopath/psychopath from the get-go, during his interrogation? He's had so much experience and I'm just thinking he realized very quicky that he was dealing with that Bundy-type criminal and his hair probably stood up.

After hearing the MA testify today, and looking at those photos they showed in court today, I WISH she had shot him first. That way he would have been unaware of the brutality that was to follow. Instead, he was fully aware of what was happening to him, he fought hard to keep his life. She made sure that Travis spent his final moments in utter complete fear. I am not a crier, but when that thought occurred to me today, I broke out in tears. I keep hearing that with all the time the jurors have spent with the murderess, it will make it hard for them to give her the death penalty. After today, I would think it would be much easier. This whole situation is so very sad.

Let's just say it's a far cry from Cancun.

View attachment 32683

Soneone, sorry I forgot who, said when she gets to prison she should send her a card from Cancun....as much as I hate going to MX I would go just to send her a postcard fro Cancun and sign it 'Travis' friend'

He he he. Our poor partners and the things we put them through. Honey, can you kneel in the shower for a second? Now, do this. Do that. Ok. Thanks.

:floorlaugh:

Like when DH stood in the kitchen doorway, watching me pour pancake syrup on the floor and side kick an uncooked rigatoni noodle into the puddle......doing my own casing test......

He just asked "when you're done, may I come in and get some ice cream?"

Good Chr*st!

They just freaking SHOWED the autopsy pic on DD! So not necessary!

Tasteless!

I am changing channels to watch the draft now. Shame on DD. :(

I think if a television show is going to follow a case they should do it accurately so the viewers can actually form an opinion. Nothing wrong with showing viewers crime scene and autopsy photos if at the same time we can ask jurors to make a decision on Jodi's life. The justice system is meant to be open and the media needs access.

All IMO

I can't stand Dr Drew...don't watch anymore ... But for reasons other than the above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Huffington post:

I'm really confused....somebody explain this in relation to LB for me....and the engagement ring
(Maybe I'm missing something....)

He supposedly bought the stolen engagement ring for LB....in 2002....soooo who was he dating?

Maybe answered already, but if not: Deanna testified that after Travis and Linda broke up (and she left the state) in early 2002, Travis and Deanna got together again.

Yay, Mr. 'Za! :rockon:

Mr. Knot, however, loves to come home and give me a kiss asking "So, did they let her go yet?" :slap:

He knows is makes me CRAZY, especially after the CA debacle. :maddening:

But he's really cute so I'll keep him..... :blushing:

I know right! Mr. Softail always says, you know she wont get the DP right?!

:slap: Idiot! :giggle:

I do love him dearly, but still.... :slapfight:

Doing great! Seeing colors as I have never seen them! I can't wait to get my right eye done. I just realized that I have an app. with my surgeon on the 1st!:banghead:

I had both eyes done 2 years ago and was amazed at the color. Get lots of pretty sunglasses...the world is brighter than you knew!!

Does anyone else think or wonder if Det Flores had her pegged as a sociopath/psychopath from the get-go, during his interrogation? He's had so much experience and I'm just thinking he realized very quicky that he was dealing with that Bundy-type criminal and his hair probably stood up.

I do not wonder at all. I believe 100% he did. ;)

I think he had her pegged in the first phone call.
She had been named a suspect by practically all his friends and SHE caontacted HIM... inserted herself in the caes when she was "in Utah" and not even there...
moo

I don't think he was trying to do anything but prove her as a liar and hope for a confession. Then to make sure he had enough evidence to send the case to the DAs office.

I booked a Cancun vacation for November... Plan on mailing that witch a post card everyday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members